• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most annoying NPC in the game

Darth_paul

I hate that guy that leads you to pewter gym too. It's like:

Me: I want to get past
Him: Come to pewter gym!
Me: I want to ge...
Him: Come to Pewter gym!

Deathspector

<-- Blastoise O.o
I hate that guy that leads you to pewter gym too. It's like:

Me: I want to get past
Him: Come to pewter gym!
Me: I want to ge...
Him: Come to Pewter gym!

Join the club.

I also hate the guy who directs ou to the Pewter City Museum. You think there's something so special inside, and use up 50 (I don't know the name of the Pokémon currency, although I'm guessing it's Yen), only to see a bunch of fossils...Ugh.

DS

Escheria

Ray Tracer
most annoying?
There was one girl, who said "Dont touch me" or something like that , while the charachter is like 2-3 tiles away from her.... gawd, she pisses me off saying lies >.> And there are actually lesbians in the game! I remember some girls in there called meh cutie, while I had female charachter... har har har ... weird game

BlazeShadow

The Old Man outside Celadon Gym and the old man in virdian city.
They are planning to rule the world by annoying people >_>

Ryo

o rly?
Nurse Joy.

"Hope to see you again!"

She WANTS your pokemon hurt!
What a b!tch.

Also, this is from Battle Frontier in Emerald, but while in the battle dome, one female trainer said- "I'm going to be a mother."
Then the trainer I fought after her was a male trainer, who said; "I'm going to be a father!"
Had me crackin up.

♪Crystal Mew♪

Mr. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Gary kinda annoys me... I used to name him *** in the RBY games so when he said "Smell ya later" I could always say "Smell yourself"

The perverted men don't scare me that much... just a little...

In RS I just wanted to take out a bazooka to that rydel guy... wtf I must have accidently pressed A after listening to his banter 5 times in a row once...

Anyone that forces you to move somewhere also bothers me...

TogeticTheRuler

Omg!!!!!I hate that guy who forces you in the gym,takes so much time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just make like a teeny sentence and when u try to get passed,you get sent back 1 tile!!!!And that museum!Nothing at all,not even worth 50 dollars!

GrassForStarter

Cascade Trainer
The "fufufu people", (The Rydel Cyclist-although it's in R/S), The Perverted old man outside the Gym, the grumpy old Coffee Man and all people blocking your way (and the SlowpokeTailselling fool that blocks one way in G/S/C, as well as the Lake Of Rage Rockets).

~Ero Oyagi~

anyone who says fufufufufu, who says that in real life??!!

in japan they dont really care about old man pervs, thats why the cealdon gym guy is there btw

The Pokemon Fan club chairman...He keeps blabbing on and on about how he likes to sleep with Rapidash.

coolcobra77

Your Worst Nightmare
- Pervert outside Celadon gym (I thin khe is that Random Gym Guy who usually gives helpful info!)

- Coffe hyped up dude (They should of put crack and rated it E10 or T then we could have more swares when Gym Leaders lose and blah blah blah)

- The guy who keeps leading yo uback to the Gym in Pewter before you beat Brock... wish we could kick him in nads.
- All the Npc's in Museum (we charge 50$ to get BS!!!!)

Aquarelle

Staff member
~The coffee guy in Viridian City, he's just screwed up in the head.

~Pervert in Celedon, he creeps me out...

~The advice guys in the gyms, although they sometimes give useful tips, tey get annoying with their "OMFG! You beat the gym leader here! You're a great trainer!"

~The Fan Club President, I mean, who wants to hear him talk on and on about his Rapidash?

~Nurses in the pokemon centre, when they say "We hope to see you again!". So... they want you and your pokemon to get badly injured or something?

Lickitung

Banned
1. That old man that was looking in the Celadon gym's windows saying "I like this gym alot, because it's filled with women." He sounds like a dirty, old man... and he is.
He always reminds me of Master Roshi. Gotta love it.

For me, it's probably the Saffron guards. Switching from giving them just regular old water to tea was a total unnescessary change that really screwed me up for a while.

Jax Malcolm

Pokémon Collector
most annoying?
There was one girl, who said "Dont touch me" or something like that , while the charachter is like 2-3 tiles away from her.... gawd, she pisses me off saying lies >.> And there are actually lesbians in the game! I remember some girls in there called meh cutie, while I had female charachter... har har har ... weird game

Agreed. The lasses in general were ridiculous. There were some who accused me of touching them or looking at them when I was far away from them and just walking across their field of view. Let's not forget that it's suddenly a bad thing to them to be glanced at.

This, of course, produced this amusing thought during gameplay.

Lass: "EEK! Did you just touch me?!"
Me: "Don't flatter yourself."

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
Meh, they don't bother me. I always feel that when Joy says "We hope to see you again soon!" she means she hopes if you do faint on your quest, you'll come back responsibly.

I like Rydel. He gives you TWO FREE bikes. He's a nice guy.