• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most annoying Pokémon you have ever faced?

Pokemon~Master

Any in-game Gym Leader, E4, or Champion's Pokemon that spams a devastating move or an annoying chain of moves. They've probably already been mentioned, but Whitney's Miltank (Rollout + Milk Drink), Morty's Gengar (Hypnosis + Dream Eater), Roxanne's Nosepass (Block + Rock Tomb), Juan's Kingdra (Double Team + Rest + Dragon's Breath), Winona's Altaria (Dragon's Breath), Lance's Dragonite's that knew a bunch of Elemental, special attacks just to name a few.

Last edited:

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i faced a lilligant that i had an electric pokemon against, so i could only use shock wave while it kept using synthesis. Took forever

Darth Sabreus

Want to get a soda?
Forgive me for being drab, but any SOB with Double Team/Minimize, any OHKO moves etc. Try to win without hacking you shi++y AI.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
those are annoying, but like my electric type, I try to have at least 1 pokemon with a move that never misses

wobbanut

Team Awesome
That's what I love about aerial ace, it always hits, even if I have to use it 20 times to KO. I also love surf and earthquake because, even if they're not 100% accurate, they hit hard and wide. Shock wave is also good for 100% hits.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
The most annoying Pokemon I have ever faced is hands down Whitneys Miltank. Miltank can use attract, and the Pokemon your using can get immobilized by love. Her Miltank can use rollout....Rollout gets stronger, and stronger every turn. If you can't make her Miltank stop the rollout combo your screwed....

Her Miltank also knows milk drink....

I can't count how many times I have had her Miltank down below 5 hp, and she uses milk drink!!!

Last edited:

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
my other annoying battle is against a snorlax who only used yawn, then rest, then snore, and repeated FOREVER! lol please excuse my yell, but that snorlax was so annoying.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
An Abonmasnow in the HG Battle Tower, with a Sub / Leech Seed / Ingrain / Ice Beam strategy. No one in my team had fire attacks, and it was the bulkiest regenerator I have ever faced. I ended up losing.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I can't remember correctly... I think it was the battle against Bugsy, in my Heart Gold game. During that time, I only had Bayleef and Togepi to fight with. His Scyther was absolutely annoying but I managed to use Encore with my Togepi while it was using Focus Energy. Pfiouh, I challenged him 4 times before earning my badge.

I found this funny because I'm pretty sure most of you on that thread will say to yourself "Pf, Bugsy wasn't hard", because I'm pretty sure you've chosen Cyndaquil or Totodile or you had an advantage type such Hoothoot or Mareep. But I also find funny how many people wanted to kill Whitney's Miltank while I found her very easy (I only hade females during that gym battle, Bayleef, Togetic and Gloom).

Placa

Aspiring Trainer
Whitney's Miltank by far with it's got damn Milk Drink. And Rollout. Don't even get me started on Rollout.

Ryan7437

Banned
In LC tourney finals, a guy got all of the entry hazards up, and my Claytoy didn't outspend Tentacool and couldn't rapid spin, so then he used Prankster Riolu + Roar + Copycat to kill my pokemon. So annoying.

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
From random Wifi: A Ninjask with Double Team, Sand Attack, X-Scissor, and some other annoying move.

Shadow Caster

Plasma Executive
In Pokemon Pearl, Flint's Drifblim. My Empoleon had like, no PP, and my other Pokemon weren't as strong, so it took FOREVER to take it down.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Lucian's Bronzong in Pt. My team was incredibly bad against tanks, especially Bronzong. Took me more than 10 tries to take it down, and I only did because I was lucky with a crit or something like that. He would sweep my team with Calm Mind though (my team was Torterra, Gastrodon, Ambipom, Glalie, Drapion and Froslass. You get the idea, only Drapion or Froslass could get close to doing more than 1 quarter damage)... And even worse, he had a Reflect on from Lucian's Mr Mime. Gosh, hated that trainer

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Whitneys Miltank is by far one of the most annoying Pokemon. Milk drink, Attract, Roll Out. That Miltank is annoying.

shadorai

wandering trainer
cynthia's spiritomb is pretty dreadful to face, although i do love cynthia. it uses double team like crazy and then will-o-wisps you.

fire.

The most annoying Pokémon I have ever faced was Pike Queen Lucy's Shuckle. Its moves Toxic and Protect are very bothersome, but Rest in combination with a Chesto Berry...
It is so difficult to beat her, although I was successful several times...

Outburstz

If anyone says anything other then Whitney's Miltank they didn't battle her.

shadorai

wandering trainer
If anyone says anything other then Whitney's Miltank they didn't battle her.

whitney's miltank has far too much hype, i think. it's not as bad as they say it is. it's not nearly as bad as something like lucy's shuckle or cynthia's spiritomb.