• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Annoying Pokemon you have ever faced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
I use it, never fought it, but I think I'd like to share.

Priority CopycatRoar Riolu.

+1 Roar, can't die unless you use priority or hail/sand, and if that's gone you lose if there are hazards up. You can't do anything.

The link in my sig shows the results.

Faster priority makes it easy to deal with.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Chansey can be very annoying, especially since I always underestimate the blasted things bulk, and I don't use Terrakion. Jirachi if you play badly, but at that point it's you own darn fault.

Haex

Ghost Dude

lokowoko

PokeBreeder
i went up against a whole team of walls that only knew healing/defence raising moves and they kept baton passing so my team ended up struggling out

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Chansey can be very annoying, especially since I always underestimate the blasted things bulk, and I don't use Terrakion. Jirachi if you play badly, but at that point it's you own darn fault.

Is it truly my fault if my opponent gets 20 flinches in a row after my scarfed goes down against a scarf rachi? That happens to me a lot it seems

My annoying Pokemon for the now is Ferrothorn in trick room. Suddenly it's biggest weakness is gone and that lack of speed lets it set up entry hazards or gyro ball various things to death.

Rising Star

Certified Boss
Togekiss. I once played this dude on PO who had 5 supports + togekiss as his main sweeper. Basically, his game plan was to paralyze ALL your pokemon and then end your life with scarfed air slashing togekiss. If I remember correctly, his team had stuff like Liepard and Whimsicott for priority paralyzing, body slamming jirachi, and some other annoying pokes. He paralyzed all my pokes and then literally flinched every single one of my pokemon to death. I had a chance to 2hko it with my scarf latios but unfortunately, he crit me with an air slash after I missed my draco meteor. Since then, I've hated togekiss... it's so broken.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
I guess... Sableye. Since it has no weak.ess and always uses that attack. Wow. Or ninetales. Really that pokémon i annoying.

Kiyoshii

Metapod since Generaton 1 is probably worse than walls that you would face online since youre just left with tackle while it spams harden..

Togekiss. I once played this dude on PO who had 5 supports + togekiss as his main sweeper. Basically, his game plan was to paralyze ALL your pokemon and then end your life with scarfed air slashing togekiss. If I remember correctly, his team had stuff like Liepard and Whimsicott for priority paralyzing, body slamming jirachi, and some other annoying pokes. He paralyzed all my pokes and then literally flinched every single one of my pokemon to death. I had a chance to 2hko it with my scarf latios but unfortunately, he crit me with an air slash after I missed my draco meteor. Since then, I've hated togekiss... it's so broken.

Togekiss is threatened by a pretty good amount of Pokemon in the OU tier. It is even threatened by a decent amount of UU Pokemon as well. And its typing and less then impressive speed only makes its situation worse having to rely on paralysis before it is able to abuse Air Slash unlike Jirachi who has better typing and 20 more base speed making it a way better Scarf user. Togekiss is not even close to being broken. Sure his strategy allowed him to abuse Togekiss in a pretty big way but you allowed him to do so. Either way Togekiss on its own is not broken at all

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Liepard.
That thing is annoying with Thunder Wave+Swagger and then it sets up a sub.

Haex

Ghost Dude

Tumnus

I have 4 that I absolutely hate.

Aron, Sturdy+Endeavor+Sandstorm+Soothe Bell=Cold Blooded Killer And it can kill priority like Scizor
I love using it though.
Zoroark, As Shedinja it is very annoying although completely on the turn the opponent switches to a Fire/Ghost/Dark move pokemon it can use nasty plot. Then Dark pulse and Fire hidden power. Although this means the opponent needs to have a Shedinja. I love it still.
Breloom, I hate this thing! Spore Leech Seed Substitute and Giga Drain.
Serperior With Leaf Storm. Need I say more.

Haex

Ghost Dude
I have 4 that I absolutely hate.

Aron, Sturdy+Endeavor+Sandstorm+Soothe Bell=Cold Blooded Killer And it can kill priority like Scizor
I love using it though.
Zoroark, As Shedinja it is very annoying although completely on the turn the opponent switches to a Fire/Ghost/Dark move pokemon it can use nasty plot. Then Dark pulse and Fire hidden power. Although this means the opponent needs to have a Shedinja. I love it still.
Breloom, I hate this thing! Spore Leech Seed Substitute and Giga Drain.
Serperior With Leaf Storm. Need I say more.

But it is only viable w/ Contrary, and Contrary is unrealeased =/

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
I agree that Aron is super annoying, as it can take out or severely damage unprepared teams. Taunt + Will-o-wisp Mew also is really hard to get past without powerful super-effective moves.
Can't you find Contrary Superior in Randoms?

EonDragonFTW

LOLLOLOOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
FEAR Aron..... got swept by one when i started competitive battling

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Pokemon with sturdy
Blissey
Milotic
Spore Breloom.

Liepard.
That thing is annoying with Thunder Wave+Swagger and then it sets up a sub.

This. This so much. **** this thing.

I hate anything that takes skill out of the game. ****ing Liepard can literally just win coin flips until it either sweeps you or simply cripples your team. It isn't even a good set. 50-75% of the time the parafusion fails and Liepard dies. But the rest of the time it just shits its way through everything.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Hacked hidden power. And alot of crits done on me...

I should stop battling for a while as my hatred to people for using hacks rises.

Status
Not open for further replies.