• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Annoying Pokemon you have ever faced

Status
Not open for further replies.

cxinlee

Lc ftw
I know this is.kinda dumb, but scizor. Because I was running sub seed.ludicolo in rain and he kept u turning out the leech seed. Also t wave sucks on liepard, use encore. Switch.into a non damaging move, use encore to force the switch,.swagger and spam sub. No hax is needed really.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
I know this is.kinda dumb, but scizor. Because I was running sub seed.ludicolo in rain and he kept u turning out the leech seed. Also t wave sucks on liepard, use encore. Switch.into a non damaging move, use encore to force the switch,.swagger and spam sub. No hax is needed really.

That works until your opponent switches out and the Pokemon he switches to uses a damaging move. At that point you're better off with Paralyses to lower the chance of him actually getting off a hit. And if you keep forcing switches you keep spreading paralyses so Liepard and a slower bulky sweeper's job is easier. T-Wave is generally much more useful than Encore, which shouldn't really be used with the Sub/Swagger set, since it's more for supporting with Liepard, rather than trying to sweep with Liepard.

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
As far as Ubers go, Dialga just gets on my nerves for being unpredictable. In one case, It could be a hazard player tagging with foretress. The other would be sweeping my team with Arceus together with Kyogre or Groudon. I mean, groudon's fine. but Dialga, you're too tricky to read.

cxinlee

Lc ftw
That works until your opponent switches out and the Pokemon he switches to uses a damaging move. At that point you're better off with Paralyses to lower the chance of him actually getting off a hit. And if you keep forcing switches you keep spreading paralyses so Liepard and a slower bulky sweeper's job is easier. T-Wave is generally much more useful than Encore, which shouldn't really be used with the Sub/Swagger set, since it's more for supporting with Liepard, rather than trying to sweep with Liepard.
Yeah I guess it depends what kind of liepard you want, sometimes I use it to stop set up sweepers with encore, while thunder wave is good support.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
I hate twave sub foul play swagger liepard. One of the best trolls out there lol

Matoro

Toa of Ice
Prankster Sableye. It just sub-restores health then crippled its way through my entire team. I got 5-0d by that...twice in a row with 2 different opponents.

NotQuiteSane42

Professional Cynic
It's probably been said a hundred times at this point, but I hate taking on paraflinching Jirachi. It's just so annoying. A Jirachi once paraflinched my Heatran to death. A HEATRAN. 4x RESISTANCE. And I still couldn't get a single move in before I died.

Tumnus

That Vaporeon is a sweeper to me. every time I have faced it I lost completely to it.

I wonder what % chance you have to hit if you are in attract, Paralised, Hit by Togekiss's headbutt, confused, and are using a 1 hit KO move(30% Accuracy) When you have -6 accuracy and the opponent has +6 evasion?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Prankster Liepard, pain in the butt. Also Genwunium Nostalgius also known as the genwunner. How people can be so ignorant!

Eaglehawk

Banned
Magikarp. Seriously.
It's less of an "annoying to play against" factor and more of the "annoying smartass trainer" factor.

EDIT: Oh yeah. Blue Harvest's Sunkern.

UbersSuck20

#FreeGenesect
That Vaporeon is a sweeper to me. every time I have faced it I lost completely to it.

I wonder what % chance you have to hit if you are in attract, Paralised, Hit by Togekiss's headbutt, confused, and are using a 1 hit KO move(30% Accuracy) When you have -6 accuracy and the opponent has +6 evasion?

OHKO moves ignore changes in accuracy or evasion stats.

I agree with Vaporeon being extremely annoying in rain.

Blasting Toise

Most annoying thing I have faced in-game is simply Chansey with minimize and softboiled- it cannot ko you and you cannot hit it... and when you do it heals itself with softboiled.... I didn't have fighting type, shock wave or anything.... Most irritating competitive one must be Aron in rotation battle. Level1, sturdy (in 5th gen), Endeavor and shell bell..... you really need hail or will'o'wisp for that little critter..... then it was paired with Volcarona and things like that....

Slayr231

Grass Type Trainer
Jirachi... I hate that thing. Any trainer who uses Jirachi doesn't have any skill and wins just off of luck.

Okay, I don't really think that, but it's still annoying as heck when my pokemon can't get any moves in. I put Dugtrio on my OU team just to counter Jirachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.