• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most annoying song

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
The first one that comes to mind is Halo by Beyonce. They played it on the radio all the time at one point, and when I changed the station, it would come on again.

TwilightBlade

Mariah Carey's AIWFCIY is definitely one of the most annoying songs since it gets overplayed on radio for a whole month each year right after Thanksgiving. I used to work in retail when I lived in NY and I remember suffering through that song all December long for several years because they would play it on the store's sound system. It got so annoying. :[

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Mariah Carey's AIWFCIY is definitely one of the most annoying songs since it gets overplayed on radio for a whole month each year right after Thanksgiving. I used to work in retail when I lived in NY and I remember suffering through that song all December long for several years because they would play it on the store's sound system. It got so annoying. :[

It took me a few seconds to realise that stood for All I Want for Christmas is You. Also, a lot of Christmas songs do get quite annoying when you have to listen to them over and over throughout the festive season.

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Who Do You Love by The Chainsmokers. It's a little annoying to begin with, but even more so when your work plays it like 5 times throughout the day! Thankfully, they changed up the play list now.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Any song by Ed Sheeran. Thankfully radio stations have slowed down playing his stuff so much.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Who Do You Love by The Chainsmokers. It's a little annoying to begin with, but even more so when your work plays it like 5 times throughout the day! Thankfully, they changed up the play list now.

The same band also sang that horrible "#Selfie" song.

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Especially when stores and just the radio in general start playing Christmas / Holiday music earlier and earlier. Right after Halloween ends, they switch to the holiday music. Hopefully you don't have to hear that song for that long!

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Never heard that one before. Not even sure if I want to lol. Might look it up for fun later.

The song literally starts with someone saying "Let me take a selfie".

I know another annoying song. Goes something like this: I don't care! I love it! Probably one of the most stupidest and obnoxious song I've ever heard.

That's by Charli XCX, although I'm not sure if "I Don't Care" is the actual name of the song. It could as well be, though.

Who else thinks "Who Let the Dogs Out" is annoying? Many people literally only remember the titular lyrics and forget the rest of the song.

UwULifeGaming

We're Blasting off again!
Who else thinks "Who Let the Dogs Out" is annoying? Many people literally only remember the titular lyrics and forget the rest of the song.

It is kinda annoying. I forgot the other lyrics YEARS ago. Does anyone know a good sond that is annoying? I'll start this one: Babylon, Lady Gaga

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
There's this one song that's a bit of an oldie, but it's a huge earworm to the point that it'll drive you crazy. It goes something like "Where's your mama gone, where's your mama gone?"