• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most annoying song

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Joshua Nanai, 17 yr old producer from Auckland. The O.G. thing went viral, and Jason stole it and put lyrics to it.

It seems to have become a sort of "trend" to steal beats from other songs in recent years. There was a huge lawsuit a few years back about how Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson stole the beat of their mega-hit, Uptown Funk, from another song (I forgot exactly what it was).

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

It seems tohave become a sort of "trend" to steal beats from other songs in recent years. There was a huge lawsuit a few years back about how Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson stole the beat of their mega-hit, Uptown Funk, from another song (I forgot exactly what it was).

While some instances probably are a case of producers literally stealing beats made by lesser known artists I always wondered how judges differentiate between stolen beats and beats that are simply similar to each other by accident?

UwULifeGaming

We're Blasting off again!
It seems tohave become a sort of "trend" to steal beats from other songs in recent years. There was a huge lawsuit a few years back about how Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson stole the beat of their mega-hit, Uptown Funk, from another song (I forgot exactly what it was).
It does seem like a trend.
Baby shark. Easily.
LOL very true

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Remember back in my first post here how I said "Baby" by Justin Bieber is annoying? Well, pretty much all his songs are annoying, even the newer ones like "Sorry". Yes, we get it, you're sorry. :rolleyes:

Storm the Lycanroc

Oshawott Squad
I specifically remember one annoying trend in music that happened a few years ago. Dont know how common it was on the radio but plenty of movie and video game trailers were using what I'd describe as "a depressed singer covering an older song with slow vocals." The most notable example would have to be "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" sung by Lorde.

Only example I can think of right now is it was used in a trailer for Assassins Creed: Unity.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I specifically remember one annoying trend in music that happened a few years ago. Dont know how common it was on the radio but plenty of movie and video game trailers were using what I'd describe as "a depressed singer covering an older song with slow vocals." The most notable example would have to be "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" sung by Lorde.

Only example I can think of right now is it was used in a trailer for Assassins Creed: Unity.

I think a trailer for San Andreas used a slower version of "California Dreamin'", but I could be remembering wrong. (Although a slower version of that song being used for a trailer now would be ironic, given the situation there.)

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Yeah at least on 1 song. She can barely sing tho so her singing career was short lived and never actually took off. Thank god.

There was also a song recorded by one of the moms on Teen Mom which was really just a load of Auto-Tuned wailing nonsense. Thank God her career didn't take off either. :p

for me - the most annoying song is caused by our local Rock radio station
they the play the song before every single commercial break, I got tired and sick of hearing it

that song was "We Will Rock You" by Queen usually always followed by "We Are the Champions"
I love other Queen songs, but that one got annoying and tired after a while

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur

Escape (The Pina Colada song) - Rupert Holmes

I actually like that song. I know it from the opening of Guardians of the Galaxy (the first one). And the story behind it is pretty funny but also pretty sweet. :)

I remember that song from The Proud Family and I didn't realise at the time that it was actually an early internet meme before that. It's annoying for sure. :[

I think it was on Family Guy as well.

Oh yes, another annoying song: "I Gotta Feeling" by the Black Eyed Peas.