1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are to experience downtime on Monday September 21st to bring the forums up to the latest version of the software. As this is a big forum, it'll take multiple hours to transfer and then rebuild the styles. We apologise for the inconvenience. In the meantime, you'll still be able to chat in the Serebii Discord
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Most annoying song

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by UwULifeGaming, Aug 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

Stole the beat from who?

2. Joshua Nanai, 17 yr old producer from Auckland. The O.G. thing went viral, and Jason stole it and put lyrics to it.

NovaBrunswick and TwilightBlade like this.
  3. NovaBrunswick

It seems tohave become a sort of "trend" to steal beats from other songs in recent years. There was a huge lawsuit a few years back about how Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson stole the beat of their mega-hit, Uptown Funk, from another song (I forgot exactly what it was).

TwilightBlade likes this.
  4. TwilightBlade

TwilightBlade Well-Known Member

While some instances probably are a case of producers literally stealing beats made by lesser known artists I always wondered how judges differentiate between stolen beats and beats that are simply similar to each other by accident?

5. NeganTheSavior

NeganTheSavior Well-Known Member

Baby shark. Easily.

6. It does seem like a trend.
    LOL very true

7. OwensJB

OwensJB Well-Known Member

Friday was annoying because the singing was really bad. Also Kim Kardashian released a song a few years ago that was a 100 times worse.

SerenaRulez and NovaBrunswick like this.
  8. WildHennaCharizard

WildHennaCharizard Well-Known Member

Most annoying song how about Celine Dion's My Heart will go On! It is literally the bane of 90s music!

9. NovaBrunswick

Or any of those songs that are on those kids' videos nowadays.

Wait, Kim Kardashian sings?! :eek:o_O

SerenaRulez likes this.
  10. SerenaRulez

SerenaRulez Well-Known Member

Aww I really like that song. It was a huge hit in my country but it was tolerable unlike songs these days that get played so much on the radio and lack substance. :)

11. Luthor

Luthor Well-Known Member

For me I'd have to say Dilemma by Nelly. I just heard that so many times growing up that it became annoying.

12. NovaBrunswick

Remember back in my first post here how I said "Baby" by Justin Bieber is annoying? Well, pretty much all his songs are annoying, even the newer ones like "Sorry". Yes, we get it, you're sorry. :rolleyes:

13. Especially one of his new ones, Intentions.

14. Storm the Lycanroc

Storm the Lycanroc Unova Bound

I specifically remember one annoying trend in music that happened a few years ago. Dont know how common it was on the radio but plenty of movie and video game trailers were using what I'd describe as "a depressed singer covering an older song with slow vocals." The most notable example would have to be "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" sung by Lorde.

Only example I can think of right now is it was used in a trailer for Assassins Creed: Unity.

15. NovaBrunswick

I think a trailer for San Andreas used a slower version of "California Dreamin'", but I could be remembering wrong. (Although a slower version of that song being used for a trailer now would be ironic, given the situation there.)

SerenaRulez likes this.
  16. jaden767

jaden767 Amphetamine

Yeah at least on 1 song. She can barely sing tho so her singing career was short lived and never actually took off. Thank god.

TwilightBlade and NovaBrunswick like this.
  17. IKR

NovaBrunswick likes this.
  18. NovaBrunswick

There was also a song recorded by one of the moms on Teen Mom which was really just a load of Auto-Tuned wailing nonsense. Thank God her career didn't take off either. :p