1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Most annoying status effect?

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Quilava42, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Quilava42

Quilava42 Blazing Flowers

What is the most annoying status effect to you? For me, it's Confusion! I mean, sometimes your Pokemon would hit themselves three times in a row very hard while the opponent tries to kill us.

2. giratina519

giratina519 ra ra ra IERUKANA?!

Me too. I find myself shouting at my 3DS like an idiot while everyone stares at me when that happens

3. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Paralysis or Burn because of how common they are

4. Greekboy

Greekboy Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'd have to say confusion too. Sleep in Gen 1 was annoying too, because you couldn't attack when it says you woke up, only to have the pokemon make you fall asleep again on the next turn (especially if it's faster than your pokemon, that's what's annoying) :/

5. sleep, defiantly. you can't attack when you sleep.

6. HetaOni

HetaOni Chesaught

Confusion. It's the reason I lost to Iris once. -w-

7. Shayminslicker

Shayminslicker Comes out of Nowhere

Attraction. Its stays on untill the pokemon faints and it gets a 50% chance of hitting

8. Thomas Elliot

Thomas Elliot I AM HUSH

I've had my problems with Confusion or Paralysis throughout the gens. But I truly had when I get Frozen, it seems so rare to happen, but when it does, it just completely screws me over.

9. HetaOni

HetaOni Chesaught

Yeah, attraction is pretty annoying too.

10. Pilpulp

Pilpulp 美的

Sleep imo is worse than confusion, but man something about it! So I have to go confusion.

Wait lol forgot about attraction, that's even WORSE than confusion!

11. Quilava42

Quilava42 Blazing Flowers

I remember that in that state, I have a 25% chance of attacking. It sucks a lot.

12. Greekboy

Greekboy Well-Known Member

Well, attraction is pretty much paralysis, except with paralysis your speed falls as well.

13. The Benmeister

The Benmeister Master of Magnet

Attraction always seems to screw me over the most, plus you can't get rid of it until you switch or faint the opponent.

Though in Gen I the obvious answer is Frozen.

14. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Don't forget the ultimate in annoyance

Confraction Paraflinch

15. HetaOni

HetaOni Chesaught

That's got to be the most annoying.

16. Arvis

Arvis

lately, sleep and confusion have gotten on my nerves.
    it feels like the majority of trainers in SS have a pokemon with hypnosis, or the move supersonic -_-

17. Ryan7437

Ryan7437 Banned

My list in order of worst to least worst:

1. Attraction
    2. Freezing
    3. Sleeping
    4. Paralysis/Curse (GHOST)
    5. Confusion
    6. Bad Poison
    7. Poison
    8. Flinch

18. VaironGod

VaironGod Dunsparce>Arceus

I hate Paralysis sooooooooooo much. It just always happens to me and if anything has static it is gonna hit me. I just hate it.

19. Zecaomes

Zecaomes Hey Scotty,Jesus Man

Sleep or Confusion. C'mon, attacking yourself? It's so freaking annoying. Being asleep too. You just can't attack for a certain number of turns, it's really OP

20. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

Confusion. My Typhlosion in HG fainted from confusion alone. He got Swagger'd, then he hurt himself every turn until he fainted.