• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most annoying things in all of pop culture

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
More and more I've notlced how irratating terms/things can be. For me, these are the people who call iPod Touches an 'iTouch' and pathetic guys who, after 3 or 4 years, still think Miley Cyrus is 'hot', and have naked pictures of her on their cellphones.

People who like the Jonas Brothers are at the top of my list.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Current Radio Music Lovers

Like all that **** pop and Disney Channel

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
So far everything about it.

Ones that deserve mentions are....

- Anything related to Miley Cyris (I know I spelled the last name wrong SUE ME)
- Anything related Jonas Brothers
- Radio Music

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
D.Channel stars
Crappy overplayed pop songs on the radio
16 year old girls who pop lock and drop on stage

savatoreloaded

Haven't heard that yet.

Where I'm from Jonas Bros. and Miley Cyrus are dying out so I'm over hatin on em. Once they get older Disney won't renew their contract and they'll be forgoten.

Don't listen to the radio so I wouldn't know of any overplayed songs.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Any live action Disney Channel Shit.

Jonas Brothers.

Twilight.

Last edited:

Charlie_

@therealcharlie
I loveeee the Jonas Brothers, but I hate Miley Cyrus. How does that one work, haha.

Umm, and I hate people that consider "News" to be anything related to Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan. That's all. :)

Rave

Banned
The "I'm gay, hear me roar" fags.

Kinslayer

Nevermore...
People who don't like things just because they're cool.

And yes, this is a snide remark, and my true feelings.

Think about it.

DarkRidley

Deals and Issues
Twilight.

Edward Cullen and his sexiness. Bella and her one-dimensional-ness. Etc, etc, etc.

Actually, it's the fangirls who bug me, not the book. The book's not the worst. It's just a bit overrated.

Last edited: