• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Anticipated Games

What Video Game are You Most Excited For?

• Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare II

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Halo 3 ODST

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • The Beatles Rockband

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 33 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
What game doesn't?

Wii games, and it is $60 on the Wii!

Hendrix is highly unlikely, AC/DC won't happen.

Wikipedia said:
Slash, in describing the band-specific Guitar Hero titles for Aerosmith and Metallica in an interview with Rolling Stone, stated that "Those are two ones that I think gives [the ''Guitar Hero'' series] some credibility. And they're doing a Hendrix one, which is great", hinting at the development of Guitar Hero: Hendrix. Other rumored band based games focus on Van Halen and AC/DC

fhqwhgads

Now if only they hadn't released a decent amount of Hendrix on WT, effectively going against their 'Let's not compete with our DLC' idea.

And if only AC/DC licensed in anything less than full albums to preserve the message.

Then yes, maybe it could be true. But until it's proven, I'm not gonna take Slash's word for it.

Because Slash wouldn't know if they were in the first place.

Zatch 89

Right now Im anticipating:

-Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver (of course)
-BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
-Final Fantasy 13
-Kingdom Hearts 3
-God of War 3

Last edited:

Daimona

Hero of Truth
For me it's:

-The sims 3 (allthough I think I'll wait until there's at least one expansion)

-Final Fantasy XIII (well, it's still ways away, but meh... maybe I'll play FFIV on the DS in the meantime)

...I also wish we could get some solid info on a new zelda for the wii and TES 5...

ironknight42

I put Halo 3:ODST just because their could be three Mythic maps such as Citadel or Longshore...what it comes down to is I was disipointed with the first 3 other than Orbital so...Halo 3:ODST

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Ghostbusters is at the top of my list. I've been waiting so long for this.
Too, God of War 3, and Dante's Inferno are also on my list.

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Heh, glad I'm not the only one waiting for Ghostbusters.

The wait is killer, though. =( Ahaha. I'm taking off two days from work when it hits stores. X3

On topic, though. I forgot about Batman: Arkham Asylum. I thought it was coming out this June, but I've seen the date set to some time in August. Dunno, but I can't wait. I need my Joker fix.
Also, Dante's Inferno and Prototype are now added to the list of must play games.

Erienne

Anime high :D
Pokemon HG/SS; Spore Galactic Adventures; Sims 3. I'm not into FPS, or that stuff. I would rather not have gore.

Ashkihyena

The wait is killer, though. =( Ahaha. I'm taking off two days from work when it hits stores. X3

On topic, though. I forgot about Batman: Arkham Asylum. I thought it was coming out this June, but I've seen the date set to some time in August. Dunno, but I can't wait. I need my Joker fix.
Also, Dante's Inferno and Prototype are now added to the list of must play games.

I know, but depending on what console you have or where you live due to the delay, yeah, the wait is a pain, but if you live in the States, just a few more days, yay!

I wish I could take off to play it, but yeah, if I told my boss that, I'd probably be fired.