• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Anticipated Games

What Video Game are You Most Excited For?

• Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare II

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Halo 3 ODST

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • The Beatles Rockband

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 33 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyan

Mortal
GHSH and GHV and more GH.

Your lack of Beatles disturbs me.

- The Beatles: Rock Band
- Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
- Guitar Hero V ('Under Pressure'. **** yes)

Empoleon Bonaparte

Scribblenauts.

Yes, I know IGN is praising it up into heaven, but after seeing God battling a dragon, I know it is destiny for it to be in everyone's DS. Srsly.

Haxon22

iJerk
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.
- Modern Warfare 2
- Heavy Rain
- Splinter Cell: Conviction

*PS I don't think its neccesarily considered to be called Call Of Duty 6

Starrbuck06

Uncharted 2: Among Theives mostly. I want Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time too!

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
I'm stoke for HGSS and the new Mystery dungeon wiiware games. They look awesome!

Surfing_Pikachu

Rockman EXE: Operate Shooting Star

Cobalt_Latios

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Bioshock 2, Halo 3 ODST, Uncharted: Among Thieves, Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in time, Bayoneta, MGS Rising, Pokemon HG/SS, Champions Online, The Agency, Tekken 6, and Mod nation racers

I could care less about another Guitar hero game.

Cobalt_Latios

Surprisingly, I'm not so excited for HG/SS, mainly because we don't yet have an official release date for Overseas. However, seeing as the game isn't even out yet, then I have some time to consider other options.

Sadly, of the games I wanted to get this year, one of them won't be out until next summer. Damn it! Hopefully, some other Wii/X360/DS titles can tide me off until then.

*C_L*

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
I can't wait to play ;

Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Metroid: Other M
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Nothing else interests me right now :'/