• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Attractive Cartoon Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
:D

Oh yeah, that's right. Go nuts but be rational and don't go overboard.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Besides everything Pokemon I'd have to say the cast of the original Ben 10 or Teen titans.

Basically any bishounen in most animes...

Also Flynn from Disney's Tangled if CGI movies count as Cartoons. :p

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Basically any bishounen in most animes...

Also Flynn from Disney's Tangled if CGI movies count as Cartoons. :p
That said, I should have made the title to "animated" instead. That counts.

why does this exist
I was in a mood to be silly. I got a feeling it will die quickly though.

Ditto.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'm surprised no one has brought up Jessica Rabbit yet.

When I was ten, I had a small crush on Yugi Moto, both he and Yami. I don't really remember why, though. Think the last crush I had was on Piccolo Jr, but that waned after a while. These days, I don't really have crushes or anything on fictional cartoon characters, though I do admire a lot of them. It's really hard to pick one, though, since there are a lot of inspirational fictional characters out there.

But if I were to choose, I'd have to say Keiichi Maebara from Higurashi, and not because he's handsome. Keiichi is loyal to his friends, is wise, admits to his mistakes and wants to correct his mistakes when he makes them. He is persistent when his friends are getting hurt and will stop at nothing to save them. He even developed a brotherly bond toward one of his friends. He may be a pervert, but he's not as open about it, and he and his friends joke about it--though Kira made it questionable >_>. He's also rich, but he doesn't exploit it--heck, they don't dwell on it except once or twice. Honestly, no one would've have guessed he was rich until it was brought up. And that helped seal the deal for me was the fact nobody cared he was rich, and he never showed it off. He made friends because he's out-going and easy to get along with.

kochoupink

butts lol
Captain Shang. Look. No one can argue with this. My entire sorority drunkenly agrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.