• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most 'Attractive' Guy in Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
(Because I'm interested to hear, I'm borrowing the most attractive ___ idea from the girls thread)

There's quite a few males in pokemon...do you find any of them attractive?

Dragoniss

I'm 26 now, why am I still here?
Green...Green...Green...and sometimes Red......-drolls-

If that's not proof as to why I like them I dunno what is. I don't know why but they are. Also the protagonist of black and white is cute, the first one. And so is N...but Red and Green will forever hold my heart

Last edited:

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
A few. My two prime examples would be Steven and Colress (both Steel-type users; what a coincidence). There are others, however, such as BW2 Cheren, Riley, and Drayden.

And while I know that he isn't technically a Pokemon character, I must also give mention to Nobunaga from Pokemon Conquest.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I'll contribute too.. xD

Okay..Chuck, Noland...and Norman isn't half bad.. ^^

EDIT: Oh yes, and Lt. Surge..especially in HG/SS.. xD

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Riley, Red, Steven, Black, and Grimsley..

I can't think of others but those are the ones who pop into my mind XP

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Y'all know I'm only here for the flawless Steven Stone and the delicious, I mean, dashing Marlon. I have humble tastes, I know.

zozo

SLIMED!
I know I'm totally in the minority here, but I have to say I find Byron (in the games, never saw him in the anime and I've never read the manga) and Nando to be the most attractive male characters in Pokemon.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
N, Cress (try to beat THAT hair!), Colress (ok, he just beat THAT hair...), and... that's what I could remember now. Pokémon has rarely had any males I've found attractive, but Gen 5 did bring a lot of them. XD

RocketToTheMoon

I've rarely ever seen a Poke-guy who wasn't attractive, but my top picks are James, Drew, Gary, Paul, and Colress :D But N is a cute too :3 for the anime.

GREEN!!!!! For the manga, and Red. Lance might've been hot if he wasn't insane.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Volkner and Steven do it for me; Steven a little more, though, because I don't like the 'brooding bishie' type. Also, Steven's a champion, so he's hot and ridiculously powerful.

I like Colress based purely on looks, but the guy is a total sociopath so I'm not a fan of his personality :3

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Damn, forgot about James (how did I do that?!).

I miss his Roses (though he does use them from time to time), and I miss hos crossdressing. ;_;

crossdress.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.