• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Beautiful Pokemon?

Woopman

Wooptrainer
Milotic, Gardevoir and Lopunny. >.<

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
Reviving an old thread :p I think Serperior and Gothitelle are beautiful.

ZFXZFX

The Eevee family, Ninetales (DUH!), Vulpix, Suicune, Arcanine, Froslass, Gardevoir, Milotic, Dragonair, Masquerain, Absol, Purrloin, Liepard, Glameow, Altaria, Rapidash, Meganium, Lilligant, Persian, Kingdra, Gorebyss and Keldeo (Pretty Pony!)

But I imagined all these Pokemon looking all girly and covered in sparkles so that probably helped me think of more. But if I had to pick the most beautiful it would be Ninetales & Suicune ^.^

ZFXZFX ~ ;038;

Gardevoir, Milotic, Lilligant, Meganium, Lapras, Froslass.

Milotic? Since it says so in her dex thingy.
I'd have to say Gothitelle since she's beautiful and bad-arse, IMO ~nya
Also Cresselia, her to.

Flippd

Milotic, duh.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I myself am quite the fan of Garbodor. And Muk.

Actually. I like Milotic. Milotic gets my vote. Cinccino would be beautiful, but it's more cute than beautiful when compared.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Lopunny.... Gardevoir.....Lopunny....Gardevoir.....Lopunny... Ohhhh!! I can't decide! Can I just go with both!? :-S

~Lati~

Or not :/
Absol, Gardevoir, Latias (yes really), Flareon, Lucario, Ninetails, Whimsicott (well, it's more cute than beautiful), Dragonite, prabably more but I can't think of anything.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
I also think that Milotic is very beautiful, but looks better without being shiny. Also, I think that Froslass looks more beautiful when shiny.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
It's a tie between Milotic and Meganium for me. My head blows up whenever I try to pick first place.

Absol6028

What did you say...?
Wow Absol was mentioned a lot :p

1: Absol (Derp)
2: Ninetales
3: All Eeveelutions
4: Zorua
5: Milotic
6: Gardevoir
7: Lopunny ^_^

All are beautiful IMO