• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Broken Yugioh Decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Well then as an opposite to my last question what are the abosolute worst archetypes? In you opinion of course.

Crawley007

Well then as an opposite to my last question what are the abosolute worst archetypes? In you opinion of course.

Mm the only really "bad" archetypes are ones that don't have like any support. Ice Barriers, despite their awesome Synchro monsters, are always considered one of the worst decks and a widely used joke in the Yugioh community. Although I am sure there are worse archetypes than Ice Barriers.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Duston, Morphtronic, Ojama, and Toon

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
I can actually work with Ice Barrier quite well. Throw in Cyber Shark and Diva, along with some good Water Xyz, and it can work quite well. It's more fo fun then anything for me, though, so I might try it on DN to see how well it goes up against the new stuff

Crawley007

All except toon are easily better than ice barriers.

Yeah, Morphtronic and Ojama are actually able to beat some stuff. Never played with or against Duston so I have no clue what they are even about. Toons...may be even worse than Ice Barriers xD

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Toons were good back when combating direct attacks fell on the shoulders of Woboku and Negate Attack, lol XD

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Duston, Morphtronic, Ojama, and Toon

Well I won't argue with you there, but you should know I used to run a morphtronic deck, I picked it up because I thought their effects were interesting but I wasn't able to enjoy playing them.

Yeah, Morphtronic and Ojama are actually able to beat some stuff. Never played with or against Duston so I have no clue what they are even about. Toons...may be even worse than Ice Barriers xD

dustons OTK with Goblin king. surprisingly consistent but it's very easily stopped once you know so it's not all that serious for real matches. but it's definitely nowhere near as bad as ice barriers.

i used to play an elemental hero bubble beat deck that also used medaillon of the ice barriers. it used strategist to clear my hand of any useless ice barriers in my hand and it basically just spammed xyzs and absolute zero with lots of backrow. it was a fun deck before stratos got banned.

speaking of fun decks, one of my favourite decks to play right now are tanukis. with currantosa mythical beast of the forest, that deck is really crazy when you get the effects off. you get to maindeck so much cool stuff. super rush recklessly, green baboon of the forest (yes, that one :]), closed forest, horn of the phantom beast, uniflora mythical beast of the forest.

this deck is really amazing. you should check it out.

EDIT: i just learned obedience schooled is a card. way too good!

Last edited:

Crawley007

Just went against a Tanukit deck earlier. Without Obedience Schooled but still it was an uphill battle. I still managed to win but their Xyz was annoying to get rid of everytime. Luckily my Scrap Dragon was equally annoying to get rid of.

LizardonX

Banned
Just went against a Tanukit deck earlier. Without Obedience Schooled but still it was an uphill battle. I still managed to win but their Xyz was annoying to get rid of everytime. Luckily my Scrap Dragon was equally annoying to get rid of.

I prefer to troll with the fabled unicore. It's pretty awesome to know that you're completely safe on your turn with it and you can force your enemy between a rock and a hard place on theirs if you can pull off the effect.

Crawley007

I prefer to troll with the fabled unicore. It's pretty awesome to know that you're completely safe on your turn with it and you can force your enemy between a rock and a hard place on theirs if you can pull off the effect.

Just realized you can use Obedience Schooled and then tribute all for any Egyptian God card xD I imagine I will see people trying that a few times

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Well the thing about the god cards is there is no doubt they are powerful, however I have never heard of anyone who has ever been able to make it on the meta game with one

Crawley007

Well the thing about the god cards is there is no doubt they are powerful, however I have never heard of anyone who has ever been able to make it on the meta game with one

Frog Monarchs were pretty good at one point and are still okay and they commonly use Obelisk but none of the other two Gods are very common

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Frog Monarchs were pretty good at one point and are still okay and they commonly use Obelisk but none of the other two Gods are very common

Really? Didn't know that! Most people say that slider and obelisk are good but ra's effect make it difficult to use without dive bombing your life points.

i changed my elephun with a fabled cerburrell and threw in an unicore in my tanuki deck. it worked amazing. i didn't put it in initially because i felt like it didn't have much utility because it was a tanuki deck, not a deck with much draw power and i thought barkion was a pretty good card. but unicore is even more awesome. you can just use uniflora to get it back when you need to. and you can force people to commit to the field which is hilarious when you have a currantosa play or good backrow.

and 2300 is a decent amount to get over. with closed forest on the field, it's even better.

thanks!

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Ive decided to work on a hazy flame/fire king deck as I gain more support for each they may even grow into separate decks.

LizardonX

Banned
I find uniflora underwhelming outside of naturia beast drops with schooled. I run 3 junk synchron so it's dead more often than not. Junk warrior getting a boost off of a token is insane.

I find uniflora underwhelming outside of naturia beast drops with schooled. I run 3 junk synchron so it's dead more often than not. Junk warrior getting a boost off of a token is insane.

yeah, i think the biggest decision for the deck is using junk synchron or uniflora. because it does change the deck drastically.

for me, i love closed forest (which is amazing. not just 1 and a solidarity, nah, i run 2, no solidarity, straight up and with pride! lol) and i actually love and use green baboon of the forest. so for me, uniflora is ideal.

admitttedly the deck loses attack power but its late game is stronger and you can play your unicore and naturia beast early without fear whenever you need a beatstick.

that said though i think i might just sidedeck all the junk synchron cards, so i can just play the OTK against slower decks.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
A deck I always liked was the Different Dimension deck. Unfortunately it has been dramatically nerfed because both dimensional fissure and macro cosmos are no limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.