• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Broken Yugioh Decks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo-92

Does anyone here play both Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh competitively? Finding it hard to find a balance between the two. Any advice would be cool.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Does anyone here play both Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh competitively? Finding it hard to find a balance between the two. Any advice would be cool.

I play those 2 and Magic: the Gathering semi-competitively. I put most of my gaming money into Magic but thats because I had a better chance of winning a big Magic tournament then Yugioh or Pokemon. So naturally I spend more money on it then I do on Yugioh or Pokemon, but I'm still building competitive level decks for both of those games.

Buttons

Mountain Trainer
I find a Last Warrior From Another Planet just kills 90% of the decks in the format if you get it out on t1-3. But then I generally build and play anti-meta decks for the fun of it.

LizardonX

Banned
I find a Last Warrior From Another Planet just kills 90% of the decks in the format if you get it out on t1-3. But then I generally build and play anti-meta decks for the fun of it.

And odds are for every time that startegy works, it fails 9 times. The deck is just not able to stand up against any of the meta decks anymore. Even with cyber stein.

ChaosmonkeyX

The Magikarp Man
Original Chaos deck. My personal favourite. Though I don't think the decks broke. Just Yaru-Gatta and Chaos Emperor Dragon. So easy to summon and then so OP. At one point I managed to pull of a good old 7200 damage (3000 from an attack and and 4200 from its effect.)

Theo-92

Original Chaos decks were "broken" because the about half the cards in the deck were "broken" and due to the very limited card pool at the time.

Tele-DAD had pretty much nothing to to stand up to it so dominated the format. Also fire fist, mermails and prophecy as they are now wouldn't stand a chance against "the original tele-dad" but prophecy with judgement would win hands down.

FTKs are just a pain in general. I've come to PLAY a card game I enjoy not sit here and do nothing because I lost a die roll. Although saying that I love OTKs.

Anyone seen that video of what the OCG can do with fish at the moment? I can't remember it's name but it loops for a while to GIVE your opponent exodia lol.

Last edited:

X-Lucario

King of Losers
I'm thinking of running a dark deck with dark counterparts evil swarm dd scout plane\warrior and possibly dark world monsters. Any advice or suggestions? Do you think that this will be a good deck? Worthless? Or maybe even cheap?

Last edited:

Neosonic97

Fastest thing Alive
I don't know about you guys, but from my personal experience I always found the Six Sams to be utterly broken.

X-Lucario

King of Losers

X-Lucario

King of Losers
So i was messing around on ygopro and I noticed these cards called shadoll, I tried them out and them seem to have some potential. What do you guys think, are they usable, good or maybe even cheap?

X-Lucario

King of Losers
Sorry i only have a couple of decks, and i usually only play with a few friends. Probably why i hadnt seen it sooner, though i actually downloaded ygopro so i could try out decks and play more often, so hopefully i can get more up to date on all the new cards.

X-Lucario

King of Losers
its a good thing we arent talking about the single cheapest deck, but instead about all and every deck that is cheap.

10th Doctor

Timelord
I played during the March 2013 format and I remember both Dragon Rulers and Prophecy to be hugely broken decks. That format was so bad it actually got me to stop playing competitively because I decided that I didn't feel like wasting the enormous amounts of money that I would have to to use a playable deck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.