• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Difficult Game you've ever played

qwerty0805

Ownage Trainer
The older Legend of Zelda games. The combat has been eaisier since Oot in my opinion.

qwerty0805

Ownage Trainer
The older Legend of Zelda games. The combat has been eaisier since Oot in my opinion.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
All final fantasy games DX
Still like it though(When i don't have to puzzle) Blame my game-interests

Renelia

I'm going to put my vote in for Contra III: The Alien Wars. Try playing it at the hardest difficulty - there's no room for error because you lose a life every time you get hit, and the enemies can attack anywhere - and I mean anywhere. Here's a hint: Anything that moves in this game, with a few exceptions, can and will kill you.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
I think the original Metroid. I'm horrible at it. I used a guide at one point, but I still sucked.

A guide won't help you with the overly-difficult parts. Oh wait. THE ENTIRE F**KING GAME IS AN OVERLY-DIFFICULT PART.

Silly me.

Did you beat Kraid yet? If so, all you got left to worry about is Mother Brain because Ridley is branspankin' easy.

Kraid is THE most difficult boss you will face in that game. If you haven't fought him yet, I will pray for you.

Emo_Kirlia

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team. I can't get to the top of that Mt.thunder or whatever mountain to get to Zapdos and that Medicham/Gengar/Ekans team! D:

Last edited:

Overheat Hothead

Custom User Title
A guide won't help you with the overly-difficult parts. Oh wait. THE ENTIRE F**KING GAME IS AN OVERLY-DIFFICULT PART.

Silly me.

Did you beat Kraid yet? If so, all you got left to worry about is Mother Brain because Ridley is branspankin' easy.

Kraid is THE most difficult boss you will face in that game. If you haven't fought him yet, I will pray for you.

I don't think I've even come close.

I'm mildly into retro games, but I suck horribly at all of them. Right now I'm playing Metal Gear. I have no idea where to go. :/

CrossTheRoad

Incoming 8th Grader
Old Zelda Games. Dang those were hard xD

greenfanboy

My Metroid ate me.
Patapon because there isn't a pause menu lol( i swear its a hardcore game), Left 4 Dead cuz , well, people who play it know, and Jericho.

God of war 1 in god difficulty.
I dare someone to try beating the game on that difficulty.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Either the original Super Mario Bros. or the first Mega Man games. Those were TOUGH.

martinzelda

Right. On. Time.
A quite old game, on 64. It's Star Wars Racing. The two last races are simply impossible to beat. The shuttles go like, 600 m/h, and it's way too fast like,... it's impossible to not crash every 15 seconds.

Kujo1229

*munch*
Probably Mega Man I, yeah I completed it but I can't finish Wily's Castle again. I'm having issues beating four Robot Masters in a row. Some would argue and say Mega Man II is harder but I find it a little easier tha Mega Man I, and yes, I did play MMII on Hard. <_<

Though sadly I am also finding Pulseman very difficult, the boss on Stage 4 is giving me an impossible time, if I had more than three hits I could do it but three just isn't enough...

Surfing_Pikachu

I would have to go with Mega Man. Yes, the original. I could never beat that game. I could beat the others, but just not that one. Otherwise, I'd have to say Super Mario Bros. 2. Man, I never even came CLOSE to winning it.