• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Dissapointing Pokemon You Have Used From The 5th Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilpulp

美的
I was smart, I had Leavanny, Chandelure, Excadrill, Samurott, Simisear & Hydreigon. Best team EVAR :3 I didn't run into any bad pokemon.
No one can say scrafty is bad.
People can say liepard is bad.

Pokeparadox

Let it rip!
Zebstrika- I thought backing up speed would be some power, but it's power isn't very strong...

Musharna- I expected it to be quite strong, but it's upside was only Sp.Def

Simipour- My monkey helped against Chili, but from then I used it till Nimbasa, It lost, I won that gym, went to driftveil and it was level 38, and it lost to a Drilbur! It was ditched from then on!

Necro101

My most disappointing Pokemon was Yamask. Cogigrigus is a good but Yamask is a pain to level up and train. I though he would be a good Pokemon for my ghost mono in White2... Instead I had to train a Pokemon who died in two hit KO. With that said, I put an exp share on it until it evolved (lv 34).

RAWK ON

Zincy

Ice Master Wannabe
On my first playthrough I used Simisear and Unfezant. Simisear is the worst out of the 3 and Unfezant can't do crap.

I'm not sure about Unfezant but Simisear is a great pokemon! It may have been that you evolved Pansear a bit to early but Simisear comes in handy once you get Flamethrower, but before i had that i taught him fire blast and he was still a great pokemon! But the bad thing is that Pansear starts with Incinerate, God that sucks.

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Honchkrow currently. It barely helps with my weaknesses and is usually first to faint.

Samurott in Black 2. I didn't want to use Emboar again, since I used it in White, and I hadn't heard many good things about the Snivy line as actual party members, but it turns out Ol' Sammy isn't that good either. Maybe if he had more Ice-type moves (and a more diverse moveset in general), I'd get more use out of him. Alas, my Fire-type Starter preference is proven right once again.

munchlaxguy

The Rolling Thunder
Samurott in Black 2. I didn't want to use Emboar again, since I used it in White, and I hadn't heard many good things about the Snivy line as actual party members, but it turns out Ol' Sammy isn't that good either. Maybe if he had more Ice-type moves (and a more diverse moveset in general), I'd get more use out of him. Alas, my Fire-type Starter preference is proven right once again.

I actually liked Samurott I am using one in my white playthrough and its epic,but I usually choose Emboar and in white 2 he was on my team he was a major let down couldn't outspeed anything.

I actually liked Samurott I am using one in my white playthrough and its epic,but I usually choose Emboar and in white 2 he was on my team he was a major let down couldn't outspeed anything.

I see Emboar as a tank. Who needs speed when you have attack and defence that will wreck everything? ^_^

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
I trained my Emboar in Speed, Atk and SpA. It outspeeds most base 90s.

-Umbreon-Latias-

Dark Master
Carracosta -.- all mine did was faint and never kill anything <.< it got replaced with a Jellicent..best decision ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.