• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Dissapointing Pokemon You Have Used From The 5th Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erymry

Only Slightly Normal
My Beartic never really stood out. I never expected it to be great, but it seems to just let my team down more then anything else. My Samuwott also didn't work too well, but I used I mixed set. Maybe a straight up special / physical set would be better, but I don't know.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Basculin. I used that Rock Head one from the in-game trade, thinking it would be good. It was certainly better than a regular one, but it was still disappointing.

Ti4558

Swashbuck and Samorott, because they suck once you finsh the game and Zebstrika, because he dosen't have very good stats and moves;448;

Serebii!

Simisear, Klink, Unfezant, Golurk, Palpitoad, Liepard, Deerling, Basculin, Minccion, Boldore, Woobat. I used a lot of different Pokemon through my playthough and these were the most disappointing

Pokemonpal7

Jungle Ninja
Archeops is the only one with a problem. It's ability was a huge letdown.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Strong pokemon,weak pokemon,it really depends on the trainer.:D
So for me there is no bad or weak pokemon.

nandamaung

Simipour. It helped me out in the earlier stages after the 6th gym battle, it no longer kept up in strength with other trainers and I had to remove it from the team which was not so bad since Reshiram came in before the Elite Four.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Stoutland left me disappointed. I trained it very hard, yet still left me disappointed

pakin

I'd have to say Emolga, like Half said. If he EVER gets an evolution, which I doubt they should add more special attack to make it decent.

Tonguetyd

My Zebstrika and Crustle were underperformers,mostly due to Zebstrika's shallow movepool and Crustle's sluggish speed.
I also tried to use Woobat early on.I cried many nights because of that.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

My Zebstrika's kind of a letdown. Its defenses were always easily battered, and it doesn't deal much damage either. So I ditched it.

cabooseman

I was so excited to train Zebstrika and Stoutland but it was a HUGE LET DOWN. I gave up on them by the time I made it to 5th badge and were easily replaced by random pokes.

Mav-san

F*cking veteran
Samurott was dead weight on my team.

smeen

Simipour and Zebstrika didn't really stand out in my team... Altough I do like my Zebstrika a lot, I don't use it very much.

pakin

Simipour and Zebstrika didn't really stand out in my team... Altough I do like my Zebstrika a lot, I don't use it very much.

What's wrong with Zebstrike is it's movepool. Poor guy.

Shiny_Mudkip

ITS PURPLE!!!!!
My Unfezant was terrible, it couldn't learn Sky Drop, in the Elite 4 if he didn't KO the fighting leader's pokemon in one hit he was KO'd and he really isn't that fast and thats what I really want in a flying pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.