• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Dissapointing Pokemon You Have Used From The 5th Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inspector Javert

Parisian Inspector
Mienshao. That thing cannot take a single hit, from anything. My dude, Argo, is level 58 now, and goes down to pretty much everything over 90 damage by any Pokémon over level 50. It's infuriating. I've had to rely on the Exp. Share to bring him up those levels, and have used him since such a low level that I'm only bringing him to the Elite Four because he's been with me long enough. Otherwise, I'd have dropped him already. Lucario is ten times better.

For me, it had to be these:

Whimsicott: This one was partly my fault, as I tried to use it offensively in a battle facility of some sort. Never again.

Lilligant: After training many Grass-types, this thing was even less powerful than my Serperior in Black Version.

Krookodile: Also my fault... this one had a Bold nature, and I only got it to have one for my in-game Dark-type team.

Throh: After training Sawk in my Black Version, Throh kind of disappointed me... a lot. It could take hits alright, but Sawk had Sturdy and was generally faster than most things.

I have to stay that the one I am most sad about is liepard. Faints all the time, especially in the white tree area. On the other hand I love Lucario, he's a beast and probably the best Pokemon there is because he is strong against 5 types being a fighting type (best type for super effectives in the game) and steel which has the most resistances in the game. I digress....opposed to the guys further down in this forum post I do have to say my Unfezant is the most powerful pokemon I have! lvl 74 adamant nature 242 attack power, and even at that attack power isnt what it could be! because it has red highlight on its attack! So I guess I lucked out compared to the rest of you all who got a crappy one! (Worst of them all is Ditto I think, my level 80ish babysat breeding ditto (only one right now) has all stats under 90!!!!!!!!!!!) Anyone got a worse stated pokemon?

Ruas

The starters were disappointing. Serperior was too hard to use for me (wanted something offensive), Emboar was the third fire/fighting type & too slow. So, ended up taking Samurott which isn't much compared to previous water starters. The elemental monkeys were also equally disappointing. I feel Simisear is the worst of the three.

Neji-and-Pidgeot

For me it would have to be zebstrika and simisear. I couldn't even finish the play though with them on my team.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
Simisear, SWoobat and Emolga.

I didn't like any of these things. Also Heatran was useless and ugly looking, too.

JenaAndFokkusu

Ima Leafeon
Hmm... a disappointing Gen5 Pokemon for me was Simipour, or however you spell the water monkey's final evo, because of how much effort i put into it, and it always sucked...

Status
Not open for further replies.