• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Dissapointing Pokemon You Have Used From The 5th Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
I hated patrat because it was just terrible.

I must say that I'm a little disappointed in Zoroark. I mean yeah, it's cool and all, but everyone made it out to be so much more. Everyone makes it seem like some kind of behemoth, while to me, it seemed like a standard dark type with the quick of it's ability.
Or, maybe I'm using it wrong.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm very disappointed in Carracosta. It seems weak and fragile compared to the rest of my team, if with the power-up of Shell Smash.

Cutty

Forever now
I gotta say the starters. Patrat and Watcdog being the worst in look n use.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I'm very disappointed in Carracosta. It seems weak and fragile compared to the rest of my team, if with the power-up of Shell Smash.

....of course it becomes fragile, Shell Smash increases offense and speed at the cost of defenses.......if you still use Carracosta for stalling even after a Shell Smash, then you're doing it wrong. You'll be better with Curse instead.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Another bad one I didn't like was Lillipup...that Pokemon just sucked in my eyes.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Haxorus. Probably my least favorite dragon type of all time. It had the looks, but it was just outclassed by Hydreigon....
Same applies with Serperior - it looked the coolest but ended up being weak.

MTeriyaki

Archeops was one of the biggest let downs with its terrible ability Defeatist.
WHOS TERRIBLE IDEA WAS THIS

knux-the-killer

Purrloin. The kitty only got the looks, it stats, moves and requirement of loads of exp points to level up were absolutely ridiculous. And barely improved after evolving. I box'ed it immediately.

I had a zorua and he was EXTREMELY hard to train because of his lame movepool and poor stats (his special attacks are good but what use for them if he couldn't learn any good moves?) After evolving, even with psychical moves he turned into a beast! There's a huge power boost after evolving! It's just too bad I only got to use his full potential after he learned his first special move: shadow ball (roll eyes)

Oh yeah, archeops too. Though I managed to make use of the horrible ability with Endeavor.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Archeops was one of the biggest let downs with its terrible ability Defeatist.
WHOS TERRIBLE IDEA WAS THIS

I agree! I was excited to get it in the game and when I realized what its ability was, I was heated... WHAT KIND OF POKEMON IS THIS

Cutty

Forever now
I rather like watchog. Illuminate + SuperFang + Hypnosis = lots of pokemon caught :p Other than that I didn't find much use for him though. poor thing :(

Well I can't stand them so no reason why I have to suffer to train Patrat first. Any pokemon can be used to catch other pokemon.
Yanno, the funny side, I got shiny Watchdog as my one n only random shiny among 4 B/W games I own so far. :/ The game knows how to play games on you, huh?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
....of course it becomes fragile, Shell Smash increases offense and speed at the cost of defenses.......if you still use Carracosta for stalling even after a Shell Smash, then you're doing it wrong. You'll be better with Curse instead.

That's not what I meant. I know what Shell Smash does. Carracosta seems fragile even before a smash.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
For me it was the elemental monkeys, and gigalith it wasn't as great a defender as I was led on to believe I also was disappointed that conkeldurr didn't get a huge move pool until BW2 the monkeys just were never strong enough to take even 2 hits when I used them, they were a complete disappointment....

serph

i dont know, but i like panpour, the water elementl monkey
its kinda odd but simipour save me at 4th gym. my simipour learned rock tomb and it could rape emolgas

archeops and musharna sucks, they disappoint me.
same as serperior, it disapoint me because of it stats but its okay, its appearance looks cool.
IMO ferrothorn is much better than serperior

sorry for my poor English :3

Dumekkra

A Pokemon Warlord
The more Pokemon that come out, the more useless, silly ones there are. I was very irritated by leveling up Woobat into Swoobat. A "Courting" Pokemon!?
My Crobat from Crystal Version will "Court" Swoobat's soul and rid it forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.