• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most disturbing-looking pokemon

Which Pokemon looks more disturbing

• Total voters
Dawn.

10charlimit

ParasolGirl444

I think Muk!

Chibi Pika

Stay positive
Anyone who's seen "Wave-Guiding Hero" should know that it's definitely Regice. That voice. O____O

"Rregi-ice, re-re-reji! ReeeeeeJIIIIII-iiiice!!!!!"

And then that clicking, gyah *shiver, twitch.*

~Chibi~;249;;448;

nubinator

Banned
Torterra, scares me. One came into my room last night and... it was horrible.

Swords Dance

Sharp Edges
Personally I think Muk is kinda cool, he even poses with his hand in the air like a gangsta. I would have to say that Deoxys are the most disturbing...they have a creepy voice (in the anime) and are just plain annoying.

Either that or...

wait for it

scroll

scroll

scroll

scroll

scroll

scroll

scroll

Teddiursa!

froslass needs to be added its a dress with droopy arm/ears attatched.

out of the ones there i chose jynx, honestly when i first saw it i damn near dropped my gameboy

TheLegendObsesser

< I'll be back!
;124;. definatley.

King Charizard

I choosed Jynx but if you would have posted an All The Above option I would have picked it

kogawolfman

Alpha Mightyena
I dunno that any certain Pokemon's appearance disturbs me.