• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most drastic Pokemon design changes after evolution!

Pilpulp

美的
As the title suggests, this thread is for discussing which Pokemon across every generation have the biggest design changes after evolution.

An example of this, would be;

;148; Dragonair --> ;149; Dragonite
(There is no specific format, I'm just using this to show the Pokemon)

For now, I'm going to say that form changes do not count, as they typically are meant to change the look of a Pokemon substantially (and its not an evolution). However, mega evolutions will count, as aesthetics are a bit less of the main goal of that change. Let me know your thoughts.

Last edited:

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
;129; > ;130;

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
Feebas to Milotic
Remoraid to Octillery

cinderkitteh

Pretteh Kitteh Khat
;328; --> ;329;

Ant thing with giant mouth to dragonfly thing with no resemblance...

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

cinderkitteh

Pretteh Kitteh Khat

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
;223; --> ;224;

whatisthisidonteven

;361; -> ;478; (or) -> ;362;

Unless there is some explanation within the lore of these Pokemon and the evolution, I'm at a loss here.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
;361; -> ;478; (or) -> ;362;

Unless there is some explanation within the lore of these Pokemon and the evolution, I'm at a loss here.

Well, in the case of Snorunt > Froslass, Froslass is based on a Japanese yokai that, in some stories, used to be a traveler who died in a harsh winter storm. I assume that Snorunt is the person freezing to death.

Joth

Back from the Dead
;285;-->;286;

Soo..... Mushrooms-->Kangaroos with stretchy arms?
Yep. 'Cause that makes sense.

gamer_legend

;246; --> ;267; --> ;248;

One of these is not like the other.

I wanna give him around of applause for the Sesame Street reference.

Next one...
220px-Giovanni_anime.png

DP312.jpg

Seriously!?! What the Muk?