• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most embarrassing moments

Cswags

My most embarrassing moment happened in my freshman year of high school. It was first period and I wasn't feeling well, and my teacher brought her son into class for some reason. At one point she asks her son "are you feeling OK, sweetie?", and I responded "Yeah, thanks for asking", because I thought she noticed I was feeling sick.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
my dad making me go to a yearly checkup up when I was 12 (a year ago) and having to take my pants off in front of him to get my balls checked by a male doctor... very awkward, but there are probably more embarassing situations I've been in.

Ahahahahaha that just killed me.

frogofdoom555

(>:O) FFFFFFUUUUUU
This isn't embarrassing for me as it was for my friend, but i want to get it off my chest.

It was the first day of second grade, happily walking along. The teacher tells me to go listen to an audio book. I don't know what I missed, but apparently, some kid hurled on another kid. I was just listening to that audio book; mesmerized at the awesomeness. When I was done, I walked up and saw what I missed. The puker was sent to the office, while the pukee was given a new shirt. And to make matters worse, we were in P.E. when the teacher was taking attendance. He asked where the puker was, and one kid just blurted out that he was sent home cause he puked on another kid! I felt sorry for the guy who had gotten chundered on, and we were friends until 5th grade ended. We went our seperate ways, and I never saw that kid again.

I hope I surprised you.

Oh, I had a room party with a large group of hyperactive and unpredictable friends earlier this year to celebrate the end of exams. I was too busy partying and having a good time to realise that some of my mates had got hold of my facebook account and my mobile phone. In the space of 10 minutes, my facebook profile had been turned into "NYAN cat", my desktop had been turned into a nude painting with some celebrity's head plastered on it, and my phone had been used to text a mate in the room telling him I wanted to be with him. Worst of all the guy believed that text was from me and got a bit hopeful. What a night....now I take better care of my social networking gadgets.

I also hit a teacher in the face with a bucket once, but that wasn't embarrassing at the time since I hadn't been made aware that the bucket had collided with her forehead until a later date.

MandyK1015

Last year in Spanish class my teacher was going around the class making people roll their r's and he finally got to me but the thing is I can't roll my tongue so I ended up making a weird noise and everyone looked at me and started laughing.

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
a long time ago back grade school. i sneezed and got boogery stuff all over my hands and around my face

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
This was one I always remembered but it's from many, many years ago. In kindergarten this kid had a bucket and he put it on my head as part of a game, but I didn't know that it was a game at the time though, so I beat him up c:

Last edited:

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
I accidentally pooped on my pants when I was 15. I'm 16 now. The poop was all over the floor. But it was useful since it was in Biology so we just examined and studied it. Still embarrassing, though.

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
My belt had broke without my knowledge and right when I got out of the car and was about the shake my gfs dads hand my pants feel off -_-

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
I accidentally pooped on my pants when I was 15. I'm 16 now. The poop was all over the floor. But it was useful since it was in Biology so we just examined and studied it. Still embarrassing, though.

Wait, you crapped your pants (at age 15!) and you STUDIED it in school!? This is a bit unbelievable to me.

Dear Insanity

above average

What even.

My friend got a creme egg hot chocolate, and I asked what it was and if I could try it. She told me it was a cold milkshake and that I could, so I took a huge sip and I spat it out all over myself in front of everyone in town because it burnt my mouth.

Ces

One time, I was in a fight with my best friend, we were about 8, it wasn't physical. I picked up a rather large stick, saying "this is what I think of you", then tried breaking it. I struggled for a bit but eventually got it.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I was in Kmart last week and I was smelling some bodywash when I squeezed it too hard and got a large glob of it up my nose!! Two sales reps saw it and started giggling. I haven't gone back since. :<

Aegon

My belt had broke without my knowledge and right when I got out of the car and was about the shake my gfs dads hand my pants feel off -_-
Hahahaha! This is perfect! (For us, not for you, obviously.)
One time, I was in a fight with my best friend, we were about 8, it wasn't physical. I picked up a rather large stick, saying "this is what I think of you", then tried breaking it. I struggled for a bit but eventually got it.
Sounds intense.

Charizardfan900

Charizard King!
When i was little I got lost in a big store. i thought i saw my mum so i ran and hugged her saying "Found you, mum" The ladd turned around and said. "Do i konw you?" It wasn't my mum. i turned, ran and found my mum in the next row

On the first week of year 7 I was in Russian and saw some year 9 girls waving in the classroom, at us. I thought they were waving at me, so i waved back until I turned around and saw one of my classmates waving at them, mouthing out some words. I dropped my head and pretended that it never happend

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
my friend was talking about her favourite celeb who shes in love with and starts talking very... obscenely about him. the teacher just stood there for like 2 min listening >.<

also, my male choir teacher came over just when my friend asked me what my bra size was >_> and to make matters worse the girl next to me said (after i answered) Wow, thats REALLY small! I almost died.

Dragontamer1011

This is without a doubt the worst moment I've ever had... I was fourteen years old and had just gotten home from school. Well, the house was all locked up. This was nothing new, I usually climbed up the fence, on the gutter drain pipe, onto the roof, and into my brothers bedroom through his window. Now, this time was a bit different... I climbed up on the fence and instantly slipped and landed RIGHT on my crotch... What I didn't notice was a few girls my age were walking down the street and watching me. So basically I slipped off of the fence and laid on the ground clutching myself. The moment they passed by my house I said a certain word and both of them burst out laughing and just stared at me... Yes its painful, thanks for laughing at it >.>

Dragontamer1011

I've been pantsed before. Except EVERYTHING came down and it was in front of around 30 something people at Youth Group.. Lol, poor kid took off when I went outside to find him. I'm not mean like that, but at least he knows he did something wrong.

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
2 days ago:
Okay, I'm late to gym, so I'll just slip my jeans over my shoes...
Oh God they're stuck. So I waddle around the packed locker room, looking for my friend, where we sit in the bathroom stalls and have to untie my shoes through a layer of denim.
Did I mention I had a short shirt on, and waddled around in my underwear...
yeah I was bright red...