• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most embarrassing moments

DarkOverlord777

The Dragon Mage
I tripped in pe and accidentally took off the shorts of a girl I liked --'
i would had LOVED to have done that!!! XD

lets see......i have said a LOT of stupid things and made myself sound like a complete idiot....i once called my third grade teacher "mom".....and i have had quite a few spontaneous boners.....but the most embarrassing thing ive had happened to me is talking to somebody and then realizing that they arent listening at all.....

Mister_SGG

In fourth grade, for whatever reason I was trying to dive on to the ground but my right leg instictively kept sticking out to catch my fall.

Skydra

In fourth grade, for whatever reason I was trying to dive on to the ground but my right leg instictively kept sticking out to catch my fall.

That might have been a worthy embarrassment...

DarkOverlord777

The Dragon Mage
just remembered one of my most embarrassing(and extremely awkward) moments:in fifth grade,these peopl came to tell us bout puberty,and the guys were put in one room and girls in another.now,just talking about puberty is embarrassing ,to me, but what made it worse was that there was a WOMAN telling us about it,and a man telling the girls....and then theres the moment when i went home,and my parents asked me "so,what did you learn about today?" O_O soo embarrassing...

EifieChan

Cold *** Honky
Ok, I was at our library with exactly 32 books in my book bag, so I had no intrest in taking the stairs and took the elavator. I made a beeline for the elavator that was just about to close and just barely made it. Then I realized I was trapped alone in the elavator with a boy my age who was giving me the look. -.- So after a couple of akward seconds he said "You're cute." Don't forget were stuck in an elavator. I was completely dumbstruck. I had no idea what to do, so I managed to mindlessly stutter out "Really?" He said "...Yeah." At that point the elavator reached ground floor and I stuttered out "Thank you...?" As soon as the door opened he charged out as fast as he could. But my little sister and my older sister's friend were standing there and my older sister's friend smirked and said " I don't wanna know." And I'm thinking "Don't ask." I can't believe I was stuck in an elavator!!!!!! Gaaaaaah!!!! So embarassing..........

DexHolderBlue

Aspiring Arteest~
This happened yesterday, actually. I went to a sushi restaurant that I had never been to before with a friend. The host told us to sit wherever we like, so we started walking into the main seating area. In this area, on the floor, there are giant squares of see-through glass with stuff inside of them, such as coral. As I was about to step on one, it totally threw me off, and I thought for a second that I was going to go right through it, so I jumped backwards and nearly knocked my friend over in the process. Like a boss.

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
I forgot to grab my pants, changed my shirt, realized I forgot my pants, spilled toothpaste all over my other pants, and had to shuffle out of the bathroom in front of my whole cabin... lol that was embarrassing, but it also counts as an epic fail, because I could have just grabbed my pajama pants until I dumped toothpaste all over them being the clutz I am... :(

Pinkle

My boyfriends mother thought a magic 8 ball was a bottle of perfume and was trying to open it, my boyfriend was there at the time and rang me to tell me. We were laughing our heads off when he said 'Hey Mum Fran wants to talk to you'. She said 'hello' and I was like 'Umm he told me about the magic 8 ball.'

So awkward.

Aegon

just remembered one of my most embarrassing(and extremely awkward) moments:in fifth grade,these peopl came to tell us bout puberty,and the guys were put in one room and girls in another.now,just talking about puberty is embarrassing ,to me, but what made it worse was that there was a WOMAN telling us about it,and a man telling the girls....and then theres the moment when i went home,and my parents asked me "so,what did you learn about today?" O_O soo embarrassing...
OMG liok puberty is relli sooooooooo embarassing

Today the fire alarms went off in gym class and i screamed "Oh crap it's Reshiram! HEAD FOR THE HILLS, KIDS!"
In grade primary some grade 2 girl pushed me into a boy that i liked.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
and then theres the moment when i went home,and my parents asked me "so,what did you learn about today?" O_O soo embarrassing...

You told them? Just say, "Ehh, nothing."

Jameson1

Mes amis
Once in High School P.E. class, we were playing kickball, and the teacher was all-time pitcher (or roller or whatever), and when it was my turn to kick, I launched the ball directly into her face. I felt really bad, but it was kind of funny at the same time; she wasn't injured or anything.

leafstormfire

~Freezing Winds~
Um, this isn't really great, but I walked into a classroom I THOUGHT was homeroom on the first day of school, and it wasn't. I sat down and all, and everyone was staring at me.....

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
my sis, without my knowledge, changed my ringtone to the song sexting and then called me(i bring my phone with me everywhere) and i went off when i was taking a test. it was really loud too. but it was pretty freakin hilarious if i do say so myself. XD

cuty_pie98

Gallade Lover ♥
My most embarrassing moment was quite a long time ago. I was 4/5 and there was a field trip to a night zoo. On the bus ride there, I fell asleep and wouldn't wake up when my teacher shook me, so she carried me all over the zoo...LOL

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I posted pretty much the same thing in the fail thread, but it was embarassing so here goes!
One of the guys at Uni halls of residence left, and so we got this other guy who's doing the same course as me. He is gorgeous, and I was telling the other girl who lives with me about how I thought he was really cute. We thought the guys had gone out, but they were back already, and I'm quite sure he heard me saying that about him. This all happened today so I feel so stupid now.... lol

Mister_SGG

My most embarrassing moment to this date is my first (counted by me) kiss. As my bf at the time leaned in i started laughing in his face. o///o What's worse is when we were done I started to laugh again.

Ouch, that sounds really embarassing...

My first kiss went perfectly, of course, though.