• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most epic battle ever?

Paraico

Ground Pound
So what was your most epic battle ever in a Pokemon game? Mine was when I was only using my Blaziken during the Elite Four. Blaze Kick had 6PP left. SO when I fought Steven his Claydol would survive by 10 hp and then kill me when I had 64Hp left. SO had to restart 11 times until I critted his Claydol. It was the most awesomest and most epic battle of my life.

Sarcastic Oshawott

Wow such forum
My friends and I (2vs2) had a battle and it lasted for about a half hour and we were using the launcher things and it was heated. I won though. lol

Alex0511

What the FFFNYAAAAH?
The Samurai battle in the anime. EPIC.

red in hg :D

2D Thom

Im a tombsone
Well i never got to battle Red in SS... It has to be eather N or Gheitis. I actually felt i was in the battle.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
Up to now, fighting Cynthia in Black. It was actually a funny battle too. Lots of Potions and Revives were used..And much teamwork was necessary

That Garchomp was the biggest problem of course..I had to pull off multiple switch-outs between Stoutland and Unfezant's Intimidate and Featherdance before I could actually take that thing out. Stoutland's Rocky Helmet helped out too.

My team was in the 50's-Early 60's at the time ^^

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
When I fought Lance for the first time in SS, single handledly beating him with my lv. 46ish Gyarados. It just felt epic to me as I've never one monned through a champion before, using a member of my ingame team.

Shin'ou

Skyla lovers
- When battling Chili with only my Snivy, it was my only loss in the game (I didn't use the monkey gift surely)

- Battling Skyla's Unfezant with my own same leveled Unfezant.. In the end the ability "Super Luck" really live up to it's name.

- Have yet to happen, but I kinda adore Alder as the coolest champ other than Lance, so I am expecting an enjoyable battle against him

IatosHaunted

THE GREAT RETURN
My solo of the elite 4 in Sapphire with Swampert. Plus this was when I was 8, and didn't realize ground was super-effective against steel. Close second is probably N. It was an epic struggle through the first half, then I came back in his face and DESTROYED the rest of his team.

Hilbertio

Banned
First Team Aqua battle in the forest for me
epic music.

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
My battle against Red in G/S/C, it was crazy epic since I was like eight and had no idea he was there.