• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Epic Fails in the Pokemon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleTitan

King of Unova
The fact that the battle system allows for untouchable Pokemon through complex methods without hacking.
Swapping Wonder Guard onto Spiritomb in a Triple Battle using a Skill Swap user in the center, for example. Similarly, do the same to an Eelektross with Magnet Rise...
In fact, Eelektross' ability to learn that move is a fail in itself.

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
you can fly ontop of a 15 inch long bird anywhere in the region, but can't do so on a 5 foot 7 flaming dragon with wings that's a flying type. Really gamefreak? Pidgey >>> Charizard?

Xionea

Half a centaur
you can fly ontop of a 15 inch long bird anywhere in the region, but can't do so on a 5 foot 7 flaming dragon with wings that's a flying type. Really gamefreak? Pidgey >>> Charizard?

As far as I'm aware, you've always been able to Fly using a Charizard.

Even weirder is flying on a Doduo. They don't even have wings! Do they just run in the air or something?

FallBird

Original fail: Master ball on Gligar, because I thought Gligar was a legendary in second grade.

Nowadays I hardly ever use Master balls though. Oh how I've grown.

telivisionhead

I found a shiny tympol in pokemon white. Didnt use it though. That doesnt make sense why I didnt use it. I traded it into pokemon black 2 and evolve it into Semitoad. I restarted my pokemon black 2 game trading out my main pokemon and shiny emboar forgeting to trade out the Shiny Gible and Shiny semitoad! *FACEPALM*

Status
Not open for further replies.