• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Epic Fails in the Pokemon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estellise

peachy
Saved after I fought Zapdos. >,<

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Back in the days of my very first Yellow file (when I didn't know what I was doing), I ended up using my one and only Master Ball on... ... Farfetch'd. Yep. That horribly useless bird because I didn't know it sucked ***. In that file, I eventually went to fight Articuno armed with nothing but Pokeballs (don't really remember why I didn't have any Ultra or even Great Balls). I saved in front of it (no Repels or Escape Rope or things with Dig), went to battle THEN I realized that you can't catch Legendaries with a Pokeball in Yellow without putting it to sleep or freezing or even paralyzing, because you MISS for some reason. And I had shoved that useless Pikachu in the box (the only thing I had with Thunderwave)...

LavaridgeBoy

Not alwys black&wite
one time i did the same thing but i was training a mewtwo. got that sucka from level 72 to 88 then boom. accidentally cut off the switch. btdubs im diggin your signature

Gary Oak!

I got swagger, TM87!

tyranitarenthusiast

1. accidentally using dragon tail on a shiny dratini
2. catching my first shiny in SS........Magikarp
3. my only pokemon left against karens houndoom (who had fire proof ability) had only fire type moves
4. trading my blacken for my friends charizard (i did not know what i was doing at the time i just thought charizard was "cooler")
5.after losing to ghetsis i spend a month training and whatnot to rebuild my previously under leveled team and try to face him

Status
Not open for further replies.