• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Epic Fails in the Pokemon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estellise

peachy

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
I found a shiny hoothoot in crystal.....BEFORE I COULD GET ANY POKEBALLS, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

0Eliteshadow0

The first time I ever found a shiny was in Diamond and I thought the game was messed up because I had a blue Psyduck on my screen so I turned it off. -_-
Another time, Cheryl knocked a shiny Murkrow out with her fricking Chansey.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I once knocked out a shiny Timburr... with the shiny Sandile I had caught just two days earlier.

Last edited:

MewForever

The most epic fail in the Pokemon video games would be Black and White, and, by the looks being the same, Black 2 and White 2.

They're not even Pokemon anymore. So disappointed.

megamuncher

Shotgun Rivalry
The most epic fail in the Pokemon video games would be Black and White, and, by the looks being the same, Black 2 and White 2.

I'm going to ignore that and not go off topic...
My entire team got wiped out by a caterpie once

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Caught a shiny Zubat before knowing what shinies are, wondered why the hell the thing is green then forgot about it in the box when I resetted the game.

And make that x2. Happened first in FR, then in Sapphire....

Ampy

Light The Stars

Yes of course, because they're not Pokemon unless they fall under your definition of what a Pokemon is (you know, the definition that doesn't matter in the long run since your opinion doesn't mean jack since you aren't the one that made Pokemon).

The biggest fail is obviously the elitist fans, mostly Gen 1 fanboys and Gen 5 haters.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
I once accidentally fainted a Volbeat in Emerald aftet searching 3 hours to find it.

The biggest fail is obviously the elitist fans, mostly Gen 1 fanboys and Gen 5 haters.

Not all Gen1 Fanboys (myself included) hate Gen5 (Gen4 was garbage though...). Its hilarious to me how people get worked up over seeing a post on the INTERNET.

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
I KO'd the Volcarona (I think I was in a total rage-killing mood and pissed off for some reason) in the Desert Relics Basement because I thought it was totally useless and crappy, but later I found out it was amazing, and had a great movepool. To make matters worse, it evolves at a very high level. This wasn't much of a fail, but I was pretty upset when I found out.

Estellise

peachy
I KO'd the Volcarona (I think I was in a total rage-killing mood and pissed off for some reason) in the Desert Relics Basement because I thought it was totally useless and crappy, but later I found out it was amazing, and had a great movepool. To make matters worse, it evolves at a very high level. This wasn't much of a fail, but I was pretty upset when I found out.

You know you can get a Larvesta egg, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.