• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most episodes watched in a day?

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I'v never watched so many episodes in a day....
Maybe one time I watched 8 episodes in a day when I rewatched Johto saga, But 21?!?!
It's more than 7 hours!

ZekeTG

Nine I believe, not in a row, they were with Megaupload lol.

Tf5174

I watched that marthorn before D/P was released very first episode-the last episode of hoenn before sinnoh started.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
I watched that marthorn before D/P was released very first episode-the last episode of hoenn before sinnoh started.

... how long did that TAKE?

Atleast 3 days.... huh?

But for me, maybe... 3? lol

Chelc

You guys are crazy. :<

After one episode, I'm poké'd out, lol. Unless it's marathons of the older seasons, like I think the one they had last year? or the year before, idr, something like that. I watched quite a bit of that one - don't remember how many episodes exactly (maybe 4 or 5?), but that's probably the most I've ever watched in a day.

Btw, moving this to Anime Polls.

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
If its a marathon that's on tv, I usually watch around 20 or so episodes, depending on if they're old episodes (Seasons 1-9 are what I consider "old"). DP, Battle Dimensions, and now Galactic Battle run so much that I don't need to see them again.

Tf5174

... how long did that TAKE?

Atleast 3 days.... huh?

But for me, maybe... 3? lol

I think it was 3 days starting from friday to monday.
from the very first one towards the first D/P episode

GioRocket

Team Rocket Forever
It was about a month or 2 ago and I watched 4 episodes and 2 movies. I cant remember which episodes exactly but it was around the time Ashes Turtwig evolved. And the movies were Pokemon 4Ever and Jirchi Wishmaker. Shouldnt have watched the Jirachi one 'cause I watched so much it made an already bad movie even worse.

J-boogie200

About 21, NOT JOKING. I had just gotten Pearl, and I was in Pokemon Heaven. I ate, slept, and breathed Pokemon cause I loved it and still do love it so much.

crisiscore

ZAP CANNON
i think about 3 or 4 in one day lol. I remember a couple years back, i would watch Pokemon the movie 2000 once everyday for my whole summer lol.