• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most evil pokemon crime organization.

destinydude000

The Awesome Dude
None of them are evil, since they all use zubats!!!
Except team plasma that is!

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
Which criminal organization was the most evil? I think it's pretty hard to disagree with Team Galactic holding that title, considering their leader, Cyrus, was a deranged sociopath who wanted to murder every human and Pokemon in the universe because he desired an existence free of spirit. As if that weren't enough, he was willing to lie to and manipulate countless people, steal Pokemon, blow up lakes, and torture the Legendary Pixies to accomplish it. Despite all of this, we know that Cyrus is a VERY sick individual, and I actually feel a bit sorry for him living in a world devoid of love and desiring to spread that misery to everyone around him. In Platinum, at least, he somewhat gets what he wants, being trapped in the Distortion World.

However, I think a great runner up would be Cipher from the Orre games. Their entire ideology, filling the hearts of Pokemon with pure evil, thus turning them into soulless, aggressive, and bloodthirsty weapons to be utilized for world domination is pretty insane. The very notion disgusts me to the core. The name of the groups master, Greevil, perfectly sums up their desire: wealth and power, however possible. They were even willing to shackle legendary Pokemon, potentially throwing the balance of nature itself into chaos. And they would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids!

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Cyrus, was a deranged sociopath who wanted to murder every human and Pokemon in the universe because he desired an existence free of spirit. As if that weren't enough, he was willing to lie to and manipulate countless people, steal Pokemon, blow up lakes, and torture the Legendary Pixies to accomplish it

Well, while that's certainly a possibility, we don't know for sure that his "remaking" of the universe would have incurred the death of all other living things. They might simply become devoid of all emotions. He does say to the player that they will "wake up in a world without spirit," which would be kinda hard to do if they were dead.

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Which criminal organization was the most evil? I think it's pretty hard to disagree with Team Galactic holding that title, considering their leader, Cyrus, was a deranged sociopath who wanted to murder every human and Pokemon in the universe because he desired an existence free of spirit. As if that weren't enough, he was willing to lie to and manipulate countless people, steal Pokemon, blow up lakes, and torture the Legendary Pixies to accomplish it. Despite all of this, we know that Cyrus is a VERY sick individual, and I actually feel a bit sorry for him living in a world devoid of love and desiring to spread that misery to everyone around him. In Platinum, at least, he somewhat gets what he wants, being trapped in the Distortion World.

I have to agree. It did seem quite evil to do that, like he didn't care about who or what he was hurting.

ShadowMoon

breeder of chaos
I haven't played BW2 yet, so I can't speak for Neo Plasma, but my two cents

Team Cipher and Team Rocket win, for a few simple reasons

1) None of the other teams had the guts to try to take over cities. Cipher would invade cities and run them. Team Rocket took over Saffron Completely, was openly operating out of multiple places in Celadon with no one being able to stop them, and took over the most important spot in Lavender town. They literally controlled the center of the Kanto region, and used that to their advantage.

2) They are the only teams to test on and torture pokemon. Cipher peons were promoted by how well they tortured pokemon. They created shadow pokemon, and a Shadow Lugia. Giovanni tested on and created Mewtwo, and looking at the much darker tone of the Gen. 1 games, it's easy to see many pokemon (Ditto, Grimer, Porygon etc.) as being byproducts of Team Rocket Shenanigans. That doesn't even mention the Lake of Rage incident and the takeover of Goldenrod.

3) The peons were ruthless, and not misguided. They would terrorize townsfolk, kill pokemon, and were actually menacing. The same can't be said of Aqua, Magma, Galactic, or Plasma

4)Giovanni is only matched by Ghestis in terms of Malice and Cruelty

Though the effects of Plasma and Galactic were much larger in scope than Rocket or Cipher, they lack the malice that was in every pore of Rocket and Cipher
Greevil and Evice easily match Giovanni. Plus, since Lovrina actually created XD001...

there are 4 teams that messed around with cruel pokemon genetics, team rocket(mewtwo & dark balls, which close off the hearts to pokemon & max their powers out & catches any pkmn without fail), cipher org.(shadow pkmn), team galactic(torchered the 3 spirit pkmn to create the red chain), and team plasma created gensect behind Ns back

TuGaWaR 545

The Orderly Destroye
You all think that Galactic is the most evil? Wow. That surprises me.

(I'm using Platinum, the game with the most development) Cyrus is insane, sure he got far, but he wasn't successful. The player didn't even need to do anything for that. Geretina stepped in because he/she knew that the balance was in danger. I doubt he could even make a new universe if he managed to destroy the old one.

The whole team is laughable as well. The police even knew that Team Galactic had hideouts and didn't even bother to take them down.

Team Plasma is the worst.

They had -by far- the most cunning leader. Ghetsis was charismatic enough to get people to fight to take away pokemon from humans in a way that it seemed like all pokemon hate humans.

N is also a huge part of the leaders corruption. He was educated, but he was completely restricted from society. If you look in his room and activate the toys, it will say "It looks like it has been played with recently". N never grew up. He was guided into thinking that all pokemon hate humans.

They also knew what they were doing. Ghetsis took away pokemon from those who could fight, therefore giving himself less resistance.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
The whole team is laughable as well. The police even knew that Team Galactic had hideouts and didn't even bother to take them down.

Now, while I agree with you for the most part, I have to ask; who is really more laughable in this situation, Team Galactic or the police?

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Based on Team evilness, I must say that I feel Team Galactic are the most evil, I mean, well, it's not every day you try and destroy your planet to create a new distorted world because you can...

And, I'm sorry, but the Police are a laughing stock. Even in the anime, with their Arcanine's and big, strong Pokemon, they always lose to Zubats and Stunkys and Rattatas and yeah! Fail.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Honestly, I don't think that Team Magma, Aqua, Galactic, or Plasma (sans Ghetsis) can actually be called "evil". They all genuinely believed that what they were doing was beneficial to mankind. Giovanni and Team Rocket and Ghetsis and Neo Team Plasma are the only ones who are completely selfish in their goals. Cyrus may cause a lot of harm, but he genuinely believes that he is doing the right thing for humankind by creating a brand new world free of emotions, so I really don't think that he can be called evil, just horribly misguided.

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
Well, while that's certainly a possibility, we don't know for sure that his "remaking" of the universe would have incurred the death of all other living things. They might simply become devoid of all emotions. He does say to the player that they will "wake up in a world without spirit," which would be kinda hard to do if they were dead.

Well, I suppose my statement regarding his plan is up to interpretation. I, personally, always was under the assumption that Cyrus would spare no one if he wanted to rid the universe of emotion. Remember what he says at the Spear Pillar:

"I've waited so long for this moment, Dialga and Palkia. Shaping this world is a double spiral of time and space. Yes, the very things that you have the ability to control! You will do my bidding! I will have your abilities as mine! With the power I wield, I will create an entirely new world! The incomplete and ugly world we have now can disappear. I am resetting everything to zero. Nothing can remain. It is all for making the ultimate world. A world of complete perfection. Nothing so vague and incomplete as spirit can remain."

Thank you, Bulbapedia! Again, I don't think Cyrus was a particularly malicious or sadistic individual. I doubt he would have taken any joy in the murder of others, even if it was a part of his plan. I think he just didn't care. Considering how mechanical Cyrus was in nature, it's not a stretch to believe he would simply disregard so much death.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Well, I suppose my statement regarding his plan is up to interpretation. I, personally, always was under the assumption that Cyrus would spare no one if he wanted to rid the universe of emotion. Remember what he says at the Spear Pillar:

"I've waited so long for this moment, Dialga and Palkia. Shaping this world is a double spiral of time and space. Yes, the very things that you have the ability to control! You will do my bidding! I will have your abilities as mine! With the power I wield, I will create an entirely new world! The incomplete and ugly world we have now can disappear. I am resetting everything to zero. Nothing can remain. It is all for making the ultimate world. A world of complete perfection. Nothing so vague and incomplete as spirit can remain."

Thank you, Bulbapedia! Again, I don't think Cyrus was a particularly malicious or sadistic individual. I doubt he would have taken any joy in the murder of others, even if it was a part of his plan. I think he just didn't care. Considering how mechanical Cyrus was in nature, it's not a stretch to believe he would simply disregard so much death.

That sums it up pretty well. I agree in that he's not so evil as to relish in murder, though his robotic personality indicates that he probably wouldn't be effected much by the deaths of others. He's more clinically insane and misled than anything else.

*IZ*

Oh man, if Team Magma and Team Aqua would be able to control their legendary pokemon with the orbs, they would definately be the most evil. They would probably blow up the world or something.

ShadowMoon

breeder of chaos
The police. :p

I'm sorry but I have to disagree if your an evil crime cyndicate and the police on send 1 guy and 3 10 year old kids to sent your whole organization down to failure, and they succeeded, making even the 8 gym leaders and the champion into nothing but decoys, then that makes makes the whole organization look pretty lame, and makes the gym leaders & champ also look lame

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Cipher. They twist Pokemon into fighting (implied to also kill) machines.

Also, Ghetsis. Not Plasma as a whole, just Ghetsis.

ShadowMoon

breeder of chaos
Cipher. They twist Pokemon into fighting (implied to also kill) machines.

Also, Ghetsis. Not Plasma as a whole, just Ghetsis.

Ciphers also crazed, I mean the shadow pkmn also attack their trainers, minor B's a fruitloop, and the leader from Colosseum was a freaking crazy floating gnome, for gods sake!

Temporal Lizardo

PKMN Ranger
I'd say Dim Sun (from Ranger 2/Battonage/Vattonage/whatever it's called in the country you live in) should get some evil points for managing to control the entire oil industry of Almia while developing a plan to use mind control on Pokemon.
Too bad their name is too similar to "Dim Sum", making them difficult to take seriously. (Their name in Japanese isn't much better; it was "Team Yami Yami", which literally means "Team Darkness Darkness".
However, I think we all can agree that Team Galactic does not win Best Dressed.