• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Evil Team.

Most evil team?

• Team Rocket (Kanto/Johto/SEVII)

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Team Magma

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Team Aqua

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Ciper

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Team Snagem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go-Rock Squad

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Team Galactic

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Team Dim Sun

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mewtwo152

Not dead yet.
State why you think so. I say Ciper. I mean geez, artificially closing the door to a Pokemon's heart to create a fighting machine? That's just sick. But I'd tie 'em with all Rockets. In R/B/G/Y/FR/LG they mention them KILLING Pokemon. Also the PokeSpecial versions maniacal!

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
Team Rocket. TR was a true evil criminal syndicate, with the organization and results to show for it. All teams since then were formed by cartoonishly unbelievable megalomaniacs. They're not truly evil; they're dimented and sociopathic. Giovanni is the only perfectly mentally/socially sound one out of the group, and that means all of his plans and actions were truly a result of simple evil.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Where's the Phobos Battalion? Not that I'd vote for them :/
Team Rocket, definitely, though, for reasons that Profesco mentioned. Although Cipher's pretty bad too.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Team Rocket USED Pokemon, the Pokemon couldn't do anything about it, and, unlike how Cipher at least let the Pokemon ENJOY what they did, Giovanni made them do things they didn't want to, he harmed them physically and mentally, and drove them insane until only a sympathectic trainer could heal its pain! Also, in the manga, he was born in the Viridian Forest, meaning he could feel their emotions, and he still did it and enjoyed it! He could have also healed his Pokemon, but he didn't want to!
In short,
SCREW GIOVANNI AND HIS RHYDON!

Xx Flare xX

Rocket

Cos cutting a Slowpoke's tail to sell for £££ on Ebay isn't cool:(
(Okay I made the Ebay bit up but they did cut the tails off*see G/S/C*)
Cipher are pretty evil but atleast they don't cut your body parts off for cash :p