• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Evil Video Game Character Ever

Viva la Vida

Shibuya player
Definitely the LOcust Horde.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
You all can have your opinions. I personally think Sephiroth is EVIL because of what he wants to do, did, and almost did on several occasions.

Here's his grand plot:

"(I want) The last thoughts of Geostigma's dead (people, that is). Those remnants will join the Lifestream and gurdle the Planet. Choking it. Coroding it. What I want Cloud, is to sail the darkness of the cosmos with this planet as my vessel... just as my Mother did long ago. Then one day we'll find a new planet. And on its soil we'll create a shining future."
Advent Children

He doesn't want to just kill everyone. he wants to infect everyone, alive and dead, with the unbearable disease Geostigma. Then he'll just f*** up another planet. And another. And another. I know he said "shining future", but check this out.

"I've thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"
Advent Children

That shows how much he hates everything, on top of destroying a large village in 10 seconds easy, driving Cloud and countless others insane, killing massive amounts of people with Geostigma and Meteor before it was destroyed, ruining countless people's lives, resulting in the imprisonment of his own mother Lucrecia Crescent in crystal forever, and tearing out people's minds and souls to make them Sephiroth Clones. He pretty much destroyed 3/4 of the life in the world before he left.

Edit: and 3/4 of all worth living for.

Re-edit: And motives? Who needs one?! Nothing worse than a true evil person who f***s up everything for no reason! But, if you must know...

Jenova, Sephiroth's "Mother" claimed to be a Cetra so she could be set free from her imprisonment in ice, and later, a stasis tank, so she could f*** up the world again, like she did 2000 years ago. It didn't work. Sephiroth read books in the Shinra mansion and thought he was a holy Cetra, or, 'the chosen one' because Jenova, his 'Mother', claimed to be a Cetra, and because of the abandonment of 'his race' to an apocalypse (that was really Jenova) by everyone else (humanity), he wanted to destroy the world with a flippin' meteor that would create a painful end, use/absorb the Lifestream that gathered at the earth's core in retreat to become 'God', and revive everyone and recreate everything just to cause everything eternal pain, living and dead, in revenge, just the first time! Then, when his soul settled into the Lifestream as one of the dead, he learned everything about what really happened, and STILL wanted revenge and hated everything, and came up with the grand plot mentioned at the beginning.

That's why I think he's evil.

Last edited:

Roseliamelia

*petal dances*
the queen from ico! she wanted to harvest poor yorda's youth so she could continue to live on even longer. yorda- her daughter!
and before she had to harvest her daughter, she got her youth my harvesting the lives of little boys that were shunned away from their villages because of their horns! evillll =(

Last edited:

junpearl63

their rooms
The Jigsaw killer, from Saw game that has just been released almost month ago. He's indded evil, in both game and movie.

I'm sure the exact phrasing has been stated before, but.

"Kefka.

/thread"

Heh, this might be a bit too comical, but Chairman Drek from Ratchet & Clank is quite the evil one;
he destroys pretty much every planet in the galaxy that has good resources and takes out a large portion of them to contribute to his own planet. The reason is that his own race lives on a planet that has become so polluted and overpopulated that they must move to a new one. However, in a plot twist, it turns out that Drek, after earning a lot of money from the new planet's real estate, is planning to pollute the new planet and start the process all over again as soon as his income turns to 0.

So basically, he plans to destroy every planet in the galaxy (eventually, the universe) for revenue.

This. Chairman Drek is a gigantic dick, more so than many other villains.

Well, the explanation for the whole "did not use Phoenix down" was because it simply wouldn't work.

Note that Phoenix downs cure KO, not death.

Also note in FFV that when Galuf died, the whole party tried to save him with magic and healing items, and none of it worked.

Not using a Soft on Seto was just a bit weird though.

Okay. But then, why do your party members only ever get knocked out by monsters, and never killed, when logically, you would think they would. Not even just monsters, choose your favorite security system/bodyguard enemy... Okay I give up, these games aren't allowed to make sense, are they.

john stewart

ash ketchum

why?

he stuffs innocent creatures into tiny balls and makes them kill each other

Cubones_Mother

Go Super Sandslash!
Sargeras is indeed higher than Archimonde or Kil'Jaeden, but he never appeared in WC 3, and its about bosses in a game :) but ur right about Sargeras being the ultimate bad guy in the warcraft lore

I'm goign to have to agree to both of you here.

Archimonde and Sargeras are pretty damn evil (I've played the games and read the Archive of the Anchents books, and as I write this, that Mr. T Night Elf Mohawk Grenade commercial is going off)

Sargeras is never really seen because the portal that brought him to Kalimdor was destroyed by Malfurion before the great flood caused the split Kalimdor, making the four continents.
Archimonde is pretty evil. Not going to lie, he just sends waves of monsters at you... Kinda evil there.

And just because I can, I'm adding Arthas and Illidan.

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Shao Kahn. He destroys worlds.

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll
The Prophet of Truth from Halo.

Knowing full well that humans were
the descendants of the Forerunners
Truth decided that revealing this would dissolve the Covenant, and cause him to lose his power. Knowing that 99% of the Covenant would leave to join and
possibly even worship
the humans, he lied about the origin of humans, and began a genocidal campaign against them, so that he could keep his place as ruler of the Covenant.

This is shown again when Mercy is attacked by a Flood Infection form, and despite being the only other prophet left, Truth commands his gaurds not to help him, so that he remains to sole ruler of the Covenant.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
ash ketchum

why?

he stuffs innocent creatures into tiny balls and makes them kill each other

likely joke post, but when a character is about as "evil" as everyone else in his/her respective world, should that really count?

john stewart

likely joke post, but when a character is about as "evil" as everyone else in his/her respective world, should that really count?

yes :D

tencharlimit

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
vader ... like he is evil in physical form

Penguinist Trainer

Karras from Thief 2: The Metal Age

He uses his religious position to appear as a benevolent benefactor to the city's upper class. Unknown to everyone, including his own disciples, he intends to destroy all organic life and turn everything into dust.