• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Evil Video Game Character

Indy

WAT
Sephiroth... Evil? He's about as evil as diet coke. Killing one person and setting a vlliage on fire is not evil.

There's far more evil characters out there. Sephiroth don't come close. Then again, FF7 seems to have some elements barrwoed from Phantasy Star II and IV.

Last edited:

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Dr Eggman or Mephiles.

I don't play many games though...

Fortunate Siren

Pokemon Breeder
This guy isn't actually that evil, but he's the guy I would like to kill the most. Its the main villian in Little Big Planet. Yes, you heard right, the racoon thing in Little Big Planet.

He kidnaps all the important people in Little Big Planet, and in the last lvl he sends three robot bosses to kill you. But thats not what ****** me off. Its the fact that after beating his robots and casing him down the corridor, he stops at a dead end and begs for forgiveness. Then all the people that you saved (the kipneped people btw) forgive him too and you never get to beat him to a pulp.

Fortunate Siren

Pokemon Breeder
This guy isn't actually that evil, but he's the guy I would like to kill the most. Its the main villian in Little Big Planet. Yes, you heard right, the racoon thing in Little Big Planet.

He kidnaps all the important people in Little Big Planet, and in the last lvl he sends three robot bosses to kill you. But thats not what ****** me off. Its the fact that after beating his robots and casing him down the corridor, he stops at a dead end and begs for forgiveness. Then all the people that you saved (the kipneped people btw) forgive him too and you never get to beat him to a pulp.

Lucos

Finally someone recognizes Sarens actual evil. Though i have not read the book I've played the game enough to know what he is like. But he is also being controlled by the Reaper (can't remember his name) which would make the reaper the real evil of saren.

Well, if you read the book you'll find out that Saren is not really a victim of Sovereign (the name of the Reaper). Saren is controlled by Sovereign, but only because he wanted Sovereign to control him. Saren wanted more power by any means necessary. He knew that an alliance and a "fusion" with Sovereign would gain him more strength and that's the only reason he cooperated with the Reapers.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Well, if you read the book you'll find out that Saren is not really a victim of Sovereign (the name of the Reaper). Saren is controlled by Sovereign, but only because he wanted Sovereign to control him. Saren wanted more power by any means necessary. He knew that an alliance and a "fusion" with Sovereign would gain him more strength and that's the only reason he cooperated with the Reapers.

Woah. that just makes Saren even more evil. still though at the end you have a choice to convince him to stop being evil and he does. I believe that the most evil villains should be evil all the time and not have any good in his heart like saren did.

Firebrand

Indomitable
You're right none are as evil as Kefka. But Sephiroth's WORSE.

Sephiroth caused more pain than Kefka. He succeeded more than him. He wiped out over 1/4 of all life and over 1/4 of all worth living for, and tortured all he got his hands on for ETERNITY, and drove billions of people insane and emo, causing total turmoil and injury. And the second time he came back he did the same to over HALF!

And yes, Hojo caused it, and Sephiroth misunderstood, but he showed his true wrath, hate, anger, evil, malice, pain, and torture in his actions after he misunderstood. If he weren't so evil, he would have just become a sort of diplomat or left SOLDIER and gone rogue to never be seen again.

And even after Sephiroth died and learned the truth, he was still wrathful instead of sorry. And he did much worse the second time he struck. Has Kefka ever come back from the dead to add on to his previous work? NO.

Sephiroth wanted to cause eternal pain that was infinitely worse than death, and succeeded in his goal even more than Kefka, and he didn't even do it for fun, he just CRAVED, was ADDICTED to, NEEDED TO HAVE THE WORLD SUFFER A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH! AND SUCCEEDED SO FAR, ONLY ABOUT A BILLION PEOPLE DIDN'T!!! Plus, he wasn't insane, he KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING!

GEEZ, Kefka tore the freaking world in half. He killed entire towns for fun. He had no remorse in anything, he liked suffering, he liked that his cultists killed people, he liked pain and suffering.
And even though he was insane, he truly knew what he was doing, he truly enjoyed and he truly wanted to see the world in ruins. Even after the characters told him what mattered most, he laughed and tried to destroy those special somethings. Even until death, Kefka was the most evil villan. He became a god, he destroyed the world, he ruled the world.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Kekfa was also a giant coward, so yeah.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Hell, Mephiles was more stupid then evil.

Mephiles: My plan was to trick Silver into killing Sonic, thus causing Princess Elise to cry, thus freeing Iblis, who I could then merge with to form Solaris and destroy the world! It worked PERFECTLY!

Silver: Gah! I can't believe I was so gullible I believed someone named Mephiles the Dark!

Player: Question.

Mephiles: What?

Player: Couldn't you have just fused with the Iblis of the future?

Mephiles: Um... that... er...

Player: And why did you even need to get Sonic involved in the first place? Couldn't you have just cut some onions in front of Princess Elise in the first place, instead of manipulating Eggman into kidnapping Elise, thus ensuring Sonic's arrival?

Mephiles: SILENCE! FACE MY FINAL BOSS FORM!

Player: You mean your pathetically anti-climatic form that is supposed to be the god of space-time. Hell, those weird vortexes that appeared everywhere were much more threatening then you.

Mephiles: *breaks down sobbing*

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Oh lawd...I still retain my answer as of the previous thread.

[img139]http://www.avclub.com/assets/images/articles/article/1552/SB_robot-hitler_color.jpg[/img139]

'HEIL HITLER!!!'

(Let me know if you have no idea what game he's from.)

wolvenstein 3D, i killed that guy this weekend on a game i downloaded for the PS3, i now have that guy plus nazi flags as symbol for the gametrophy awards that are related to that game. i already got the first question detailing if that was a nazigame.

Last edited:

Firebrand

Indomitable
Sephiroth... Evil? He's about as evil as diet coke. Killing one person and setting a vlliage on fire is not evil.

There's far more evil characters out there. Sephiroth don't come close. Then again, FF7 seems to have some elements barrwoed from Phantasy Star II and IV.

Amen, bro. sephiroth is a total wuss.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Dr Light. I still can't find the image macro, but whatever.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Dr Eggman from Sonic. I think he was the most evil character.

DrJo

Pokemon Doc
The Fat man from dead rising....damn dont mess with HIS STORE!

BlitzBlast

Busy with School

blackness777

Pshhhhhaw those guys aren't so bad

Now Arcturus Mengskt, he's one bad mother****er

Whoever tells me what game he's from gets a cookie :3

Fossil Man

CRAGLY-HO!
Now, I wouldn't call these two the baddest motha****ers of all time, but they're definiately on my list:

Master Porky and Yukoba (Fassad) While they didn't completely succeed in their plans of the destruction of the world, they certainly did a damn good job about butchering the peaceful utopia of the Nowhere Islands. Their plan was actually very well thought out and realistic, since they didn't IMMEDIATELY take over the world, you could see that withing three years they did some pretty sick and demented things. From killing animals and making them cyborgs or crossbred abominations, to killing off the people who weren't brainwashed to follow King P's ideas.

I also liked them because they were a bit more REAL. Porky was just a childish, selfish little brat who wanted to take over the world because he thought that the people were trash, and certainlly said so. His only motive for the complete destrucion of the world was just because he was bored...BORED?! Who likes to kill off humanity just because they're bored?!

Plus, gotta give the guys props for being creative villians. I mean, how many old people in spider mechs and cyborgs with jet packs and trumpets in their noses and bodies try to take over the world nowadays hmm?