• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Evil Video Game Character

Mr. L.

nuff said

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
The obvious answer is........ ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the Ultimate Evil! But if I had to pick someone other than me, it'd be either Mephiles or the Black Doom from Shadow the Hedgehog. I've never heard of any of those other characters are except for Eggman and Majora (but I don't play the Zelda series so I wouldn't know) so I'm left with Sonic characters that couldn't hold a candle to my evilness.

Maetch

Pshhhhhaw those guys aren't so bad

Now Arcturus Mengskt, he's one bad mother****er

Whoever tells me what game he's from gets a cookie :3

He's from StarCraft, now where's my cookie?

Anyway, I see your point. I mean, he left Kerrigan to die. His own trusted subordinate, and he left her to die. Now THAT'S cold. Then, before anyone can even respond, he declares himself Emperor and uses all the incidents HE caused to rally support. Truly, a sadistic slimeball if there ever was one.

I also liked them because they were a bit more REAL. Porky was just a childish, selfish little brat who wanted to take over the world because he thought that the people were trash, and certainlly said so. His only motive for the complete destrucion of the world was just because he was bored...BORED?! Who likes to kill off humanity just because they're bored?!

That's exactly why I said
Adachi. As stated, he killed people and tried to engulf the world in fog and shadows and thus kill everyone or form a world of silence... BECAUSE HE'S BORED.

So, there, you have an answer.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I also liked them because they were a bit more REAL. Porky was just a childish, selfish little brat who wanted to take over the world because he thought that the people were trash, and certainlly said so. His only motive for the complete destrucion of the world was just because he was bored...BORED?! Who likes to kill off humanity just because they're bored?!

◦Porky is one of the most confusing villains ever. He's essentially a 12-year-old kid in a 10,000 year old body who got picked on by everyone back at home. In spite of literally being king of the world, he wants to destroy everything because he thinks no one likes him. He can no longer die, and he's sick of everyone, so his motivation for destroying the planet is so he can be the only one left in it (a wish he eventually gets, in a twisted way). But in the end, you can also see that he's essentially a little kid who was robbed of his childhood, and the two things he misses most are his neglectful and abusive parents and Ness, a boy he made a sport out of screwing with. I should mention that everything he did to Ness he essentially thought was the same as "playing a game with him". The reason I say he's a confusing character, really, is that while I can't think of him as anything less than a complete monster, there's still sympathetic elements to him... he's absolutely horrible, but you can understand why he has become a monster.

The fact that Porky had a reasonable justification for his actions pretty much disqualifies him from being the evilest.

The fact that Porky had a reasonable justification for his actions pretty much disqualifies him from being the evilest.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that his motive being "he was bored" sort of... runs severely in opposition of his claim that Porky felt real?

Last edited: