• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most-Forgotten-About Pokemon Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
The TGC. I actually have that game, and I almost forgot about it. It's a shame that Puzzle League Challenge didn't get more recognition, though. It didn't have much to do with Pokemon, but it was fun and addictive. That is the GBC one, right? It was a really great puzzle game...

Luxray101

The Pokemon mini series. I only heard about it on the main site recently

holy ****. i didn't think about that till you said it.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
Pokémon dash and pokémon puzzle league.

AstroSaur

either pokemon pinball or the tcg game.
i really wish i wouldn't have lost the tcg game...it was so much fun.
still have the guidebook, too.​

Casimir

Good boy.
Hey You! Pikachu
That game was pretty fun.

Pokemon Snap... I really wish they'd make a second.

The little Hand-Held Pikachu Pocket Pets... I used to carry that thing everywhere with me in grade school.
Then it beeped and I got it taken away...

Jeez there's so many, here's my list:

Pokemon TCG for the GBC
pokemon puzzle league
pokemon trozie
pokemon mini

Number one would be: pokemon pikachu and pokemon pikachu II GS because they are not even on serebii's game list, lol (look them up on wikipedia)

Well the actual trading card game might still be going, but I'm pretty sure that the one on the game boy color is not (since there is no pokemon TCG 2 for the game boy color).
also don't double post, just edit the post...

pokemon mini
hey you pikachu & snap are fun I still play them

awlccl123

Hey you pikachu is also played alot on the virtual console for the wii

since when?

Trozei, and also just because some guy was that's favorite game was channel said Mystery dungeon and the Orre gams were awful (and his reasoning was terrible), i will have to go with channel.

In RPGs it was Crystal and in others it was the TCG game or Puzzle League. I only remember Snap because it was fairly recent.

cecil

Armed with a Mind
Uh, the PokePark Fishing thing? Yeah, that one's forgotten. Prolly because it can only be played through Download Play and never released outside Japan.

TCG GB is quite forgotten. I've seen my friend played the Green version though...when I was in elementary...

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
It's not Snap I'm pretty sure people still play it.

Probably Pokemon Green sice it only came out in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.