• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most frustrating capture

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
I didn't see another one of these threads, though I'm sure there is one.

I hate myself right now.
I did all the quests, captured every pokemon.
Went to Hippowhatever temple, when and battled Regigigas and died.
I got him down to a couple more rotations, then I died.
SOOOO PISSEEDDDD
I hadn't saved for a while.
Now I have to do five more quests [Including the Eeveelutions one] and recapture the remaining thirteen pokemon.

Share? ;P

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
where was that battle again against six of those weaviles and some other big pokemon, i'm missing some memories about that one, anyway the one against all those weaviles were cruel it took almost my complete HP to capture those.

PurpleMew

no promises
I had trouble with Lucario in The Castle trying to get the Blue gem and apart from that i haven't had must trouble with the other captures but Heatran got a little annoying to capture.

Munchy.42

Starly (in the Hippowdon Temple) and Hippowdon. Not so much capturing the pokemon, but getting them to battle me. The only annoying capture was Drapion, because it was the only boss that took me more than one attempt at capturing.

The Tail

Froslass was quite annoying for me. I managed to beat it thankfully with 12/58 for styler energy (the only trouble I had with it was it constanly using its 3rd attack move).

I have a few.

The first time I played through the game, I had troubles with Rampardos and his rock spamming attack.

But generally, almost every Psychic and Ghost Pokémon are frustrating for me; as Crawford points out at the start of the game, they have a habit of "going poof" and disappearing. Mismagius and Gardevoir are especially annoying when they do this.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I never took more than try on any of the bosses. Drapion was the hardest though, however it wasn't as incredibly hard as people said. Also, at the Capture Arena the final boss:

Flygon, Salamence and Charizard were extremely hard, and my challenge was to use Turtwig as my partner. I had barely any health, but I did it.

It had to be Drapion when he did those Poison Spores
that got really annoying

XxPaulxDawnxX

KyoyaxHaruhi4ever
the caputre area was pretty easy for me but trying to get those 6 weaviles and the other pokemon annoyed me the finaly boss for the caputre area...i had about half of my health left until i finally caputred all of them

I'm done with everything except that silly Capture Arena.

I caught Darkrai without taking damage. But that's only cause I had almost all of the bonuses to the styler from doing as many quests as possible first. And having good Friend Pokemon and my little buddy Snover.

:025ball::025ball::025ball::025ball:

Munchy.42

Bellossom in the Capture Arena, really annoyed me. It kept surrounding itself with leaves constantly, so that I couldn't circle it. But just after I'd lost half of my health, I remembered my partner was Snover.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Oh my goodness, Rampardos was extremely hard. Had 3-4 or so assists on that battle and still I ended up with my styler health in the orange zone after the third or so try. All of the other captures go by with a breeze. Well, maybe Luxray, that ones a toughie.

Rampardos was annoying. I only died once during the whole game, and it was when I fought Rampardos. Heatran also gave me trouble since I'd run into those Lava pools.

gtab x3

Rampardos was the worst i was stuck there for 5 days, i finally won after leveling up my styler, i also had a hard time battling the three Golbats in crsta cave, and the three gabites in Altru. inc.

EnteiFirecracker

Destiny Calls
Rampardos was definately the hardest for me. The first time around I wasn't very well prepared but I went anyway just to see how difficult it was. I Resetted my DS immediately. Thank goodness for the Mawile's around that area!

yeh rampardos was the hardest 4 me so far(at thelast mission).hippowdon got me very annoyed cuz i didnt see the doduo at 1st and kept on getting hit trying to get him

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Spiritomb. I never liked catching it, his big moving beam of shadow balls annoyed me the most.

EDIT: Rampardos was easy for me, just use Mawile and Mankey....

oboy170

Lord Blade
Mine is Drapion. It was the only boss i had to do about 6 times. Also I got Hippodon farly easaly. (got him while he was sinking without a Doduo)