• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most funniest parts!

uber gon

Accept Change
Ash and Brock just Misty (almost) naked. I'm surprised 4Kids didn't edit that one out.

Jorah

What do I put here?
In All things Bright and Beautifly when Jessie tells Seviper to use Sacred Fire

James dancing around in a Moltres costume somewhere in Johto

In Having a Wailord of a Time when Ash and Max try to look after the starter Pokemon

Abandon Ship when they're all hanging around on the ropes greeting and fighting each other XD

Ash: I'm an apple for a day but I need a doctor right away

Ash: Muscle over mind!

Not my favourite but there are so many funny moments through 500 episodes that there's no way you can remember them all

Last edited:

Jeff Zero

In "Claydol Big and Tall"

The entire maiden scene. Claydol making Jessie, May, and Meowth blast off before chasing after Wobuffett with hearts in its eyes. Then Ash sending Swellow in to save it and it only getting its wig. Then the proceeding look on Swellow's face.

There are lots more funny moments, this is just the one most clear in my head. Jeff Zero had a bunch of good ones.

Yes, that was definately one of the better comedy episodes. I liked when Wobuffett was still playing its flute after the others stopped, May protesting Jessie playing the part of a maiden because maidens are supposed to be "sweet and innocent and not thieves" and when Ash and James were trying to convince the giant Claydol that they were grapefruit and not at all people.

Prio

Jesse: Listen to me kid, when you get involved with the oppisite sex your only asking for trouble
James: Yes, and thats the kind of trouble I stay out of.
Meowth: Yous two don't need the oppisite sex cause' yous got each other
Jesse: Whats that supposed to mean?
James: Not Funny
-----
Melody: Well, I hope your happy, Mr. Hero. If you'd just listened to me in the first place and stayed at the party like I told you to, we wouldn't be stranded out here on this island.
Misty: Welcome to my world. I have to deal with his stubborn attitude every single day.
Melody: Oh, you'll get used to it. It's just something you're gonna need to work on when the two of you get married.
Misty: Take that back!
-----
Melody: What are you coming for?
Misty: To find Ash. And before you start saying it's because I secretly like him, don't. Because I don't.
Melody: Hey, chill out. You sure are sensitive about someone whose not your boyfriend.
Misty: He's not my boyfriend! He's a boy and he's a friend, but he's not a boyfriend!

Last edited:

pantyer2

<< HOOT HOOT
Jesse: Listen to me kid, when you get involved with the oppisite sex your only asking for trouble
James: Yes, and thats the kind of trouble I stay out of.
Meowth: Yous two don't need the oppisite sex cause' yous got each other
Jesse: Whats that supposed to mean?
James: Not Funny
-----
Melody: Well, I hope your happy, Mr. Hero. If you'd just listened to me in the first place and stayed at the party like I told you to, we wouldn't be stranded out here on this island.
Misty: Welcome to my world. I have to deal with his stubborn attitude every single day.
Melody: Oh, you'll get used to it. It's just something you're gonna need to work on when the two of you get married.
Misty: Take that back!
-----
Melody: What are you coming for?
Misty: To find Ash. And before you start saying it's because I secretly like him, don't. Because I don't.
Melody: Hey, chill out. You sure are sensitive about someone whose not your boyfriend.
Misty: He's not my boyfriend! He's a boy and he's a friend, but he's not a boyfriend!

Did you watch that last night lol!

Jeff Zero

From the fourth movie:

"Sammie" [about Team Rocket, who just fell off a tree branch] Are they going to be okey?
Misty: Unfortunately, yes.

Jessie: You twerps got lucky this time.
James: They're ALLLLWAYS LUCKY!

And yes, I *DID* watch that last night.

Kyu

Eevee Breeder
I've forgotten what the episode is called, but it's from the episode where Jessie & James get mixed up with Butch & Cassidy - the modified motto makes me giggle every time. =3

buneary dude

Well I don't know if it is counted as a whole episode, but just the whole "Gotta Dance!" thing. My three favorite parts, is Meoth's rap song, when Meoth and Seviper fall from the sky, and when the baton gets broken and everyone is in fast foward.

Dattebayo

Banned
My favorite funny part was when Pachirisu keeps running and the other Pokemon were chasing it.

NovaNight

Eternally Eternity
A lot of funny things happened but my favs are in Harley Rides again when Harley makes fun of Team Rocket and the Funiest one was when ;munchlax; used metronome and Harley thinks its nothing and then it turns to Thunder and the expression he did was sooo funny LoL

Ze Skarmory

In the second pokemon movie where Slowking just says "I could use pants."

Guy

I don't know!
any time with Butch being Butcher, Bill, Buffy, Botch, B**ch...search on YouTube:)

zeno48

Zaker!
Some Of Meowths Day-dreams Lol

So true it makes me question if meoth is okay because sometimes his fantasies are a little wak ltmq. I think what meoth needs is a good terapist.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
In All things Bright and Beautifly when Jessie tells Seviper to use Sacred Fire

James dancing around in a Moltres costume somewhere in Johto

In Having a Wailord of a Time when Ash and Max try to look after the starter Pokemon

Abandon Ship when they're all hanging around on the ropes greeting and fighting each other XD

Ash: I'm an apple for a day but I need a doctor right away

Ash: Muscle over mind!

Not my favourite but there are so many funny moments through 500 episodes that there's no way you can remember them all

That reminds in that very same episode. When James sends out Victrebel he kicks him right as it was about to attack him. lol