• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most hacked team you,ve faced on random wi-fi

Sweep

I'll Attack.
Whats so odd about shiny legends in M-balls?
If you noticed a shiny legend you wouldnt throw
your master ball at it? I would

Anyway, For me it would have to be while
surfing around wifi doubles looking for a battle
And I finally found on, Alas my opponent had ubers
Namely, Darkrai....A shiny Darkrai >.>

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
Yeah, and since when do you get 6 Master Balls in a game? THINK ABOUT IT. There is only 1 Master Ball, so 6 of them in Master Balls is a bit stupid.

All Lv. 100 shiny Legends. LOL.

pinkerdroit

oishii desu ne
Yeah, and since when do you get 6 Master Balls in a game? THINK ABOUT IT. There is only 1 Master Ball, so 6 of them in Master Balls is a bit stupid.

:p You can get masterballs traded to your game, though.

I've seen a lot of hax on wifi, but one of my favorites was a team with nicknames all based on chess-related things.

There is an abundance of Darkrai teams, too. I loved the one with three Darkrai.. two regular, one shiny.

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!

Couldn't you just get Emerald attach a masterball to a Pokemon, clone it then PAL park it or as someone else said trade. My brother always uses masterball on legendaries. He always has one game he plays over and over and another that's a main and he'll trade all his masterballs to that main version so he'd have a masterball per legend.=P

So it's hard to tell.

Though that many shiny legendaries can make you wonder though it's still hard to tell.

Most of the ones I go against are ones that are pokesaved with nicknames on battle revoltion in random. My nickname legit Pokemon don't have their nicknames show and I pretty sure someone said pokesave Pokemon nicknames show on battle revolution. Though I'm not 100% sure.....

Last edited:

itsme

(ノ@皿@)ノ ~ lolwut?

HAHAHA you made my day XD~

Dude, you can just get it through other people or like the other guy said, send it over form RSEFRLG.....

pinkerdroit

oishii desu ne
Most of the ones I go against are ones that are pokesaved with nicknames on battle revoltion in random. My nickname legit Pokemon don't have their nicknames show and I pretty sure someone said pokesave Pokemon nicknames show on battle revolution. Though I'm not 100% sure.....

Yes, that's an easy way to tell if the pokémon you're facing is hacked. Legit pokémon will never show their nicknames on random wifi battles.

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
Darkrai is so overrated.
Sleep Talk Hera just rapes him so hard.

A guy with a Shiny Groundon, Mew, and Giratina. Or, my friend who has a Hacked Deoxys,and Metagross (both shiny) and Celebi that covinienently "Appeared in his PC one day".

Arande

Yes, that's an easy way to tell if the pokémon you're facing is hacked. Legit pokémon will never show their nicknames on random wifi battles.

You have to be careful with this thoguh. I thought my shiny floatzel was hacked cause it kept the name "MUSTEFLOTT" on random wifi...

Then only recently I realized why, it's french XD

As for masterballs, I have 7 I've accumulated randomly from the GTS somehow, and there's the 2 I used for cresseliz and mesprit. They aren't that hard to come by (but I wanna start catching my legends in premiere balls for style points)

Usually the hax I run into are your typical shiny "met at lv 2 on 201" hax. Obvious ones too like starters in masterballs, lucario in a timer ball.

Oh yeah, as for legends in masterballs. Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy can only be found in normal pokeballs, save for TRU manaphy, as far as I know. This also applies for starters obviously, and lucario, as you only get those as starters or eggs.

Last edited:

mew..

What do you want?
wait so ubers are allowed again?

my toughest battle was a person with a whole team of fighting types..i didn't even faint one of them XD

Brettt

satirist
Two Shiny Darkrai, a shiny palkia, and three other pokemon that aren't important because he didn't use them. The funniest part is, I sweeped his entire team with Rhyperior, which was FASTER than his team.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
The most hacked team I fased was someone who had all his pokémon in premier balls

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
What's wrong with that? You can get as many premier balls as you want in Sinno. All you have to do is buy 10 pokeballs.;380;

Ow sorry, I meant cherrish balls (or how these poké balls you can get from events name are)

I've faced a team where, after the battle when I looked at the pass they had sent me, all the pokemon were caught at low levels around the Lake Verity area, which included pokemon like Salamence and Froslass.

Xx_Dialga_xX

1337 pimp
you can get master balls by having both games and trading them over like me :p or find pokemon on gts, i traded a lv 100 palkia for another lv 100 palkia and i found out it was holding a master ball. you can also win the lottery thingy

id say shiny legendaries that were hatched from eggs