• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most hacked team you,ve faced on random wi-fi

Spodee

Shiny pokémon can be caught without the pokéradar, although they are very rare.

Think about it this way, the pokeradar has only been around in dp all the shinies in r/s/e can still be legit too you know ^-^;

I have 2 shinies that I've seen (caught1) and it wasn't with the pokeradar because I am a MEGA failure with it XD and my shinies are still legit :)
That guy was lucky if his gyrados is legit.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Shiny pokémon can be caught without the pokéradar, although they are very rare.

Exactly, but with a 1 in 204,800 chance of catching a Shiny Adamant Magikarp/Gyarados, that's one lucky son of a gun.

Typo

been a while
Shiny Deoxys @ Shiny Lugia. For some reason my Toxic/Protect Shuckle almost beat them. 0o

Arande

Exactly, but with a 1 in 204,800 chance of catching a Shiny Adamant Magikarp/Gyarados, that's one lucky son of a gun.

Adamant poke w sync = 50% of the poke you encounter to also be adamant :) It'd just be like soft resetting for a shiny legend...but with a fishing rod.

Tyrone

Phantom Angel
I just battled two hacked teams, one with three identical Kyogres and another with shiny Starters met on random routes at lv.99 and caught in premier balls. They had to be taught a lesson so I beat the crap out of both of their pokemon!

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Adamant poke w sync = 50% of the poke you encounter to also be adamant :) It'd just be like soft resetting for a shiny legend...but with a fishing rod.

*Face-palm* I didn't even know you could do that. Good show!

o.k. but Over a million copies sold. All of them with at least 20 wild poke encounters. Think about it. Someone has to get it. so 204,000 is less than 20,000,000. so there about 10 people easily have a legit one.

Blue Espeon

I once fought a shiny porygon Z that was caught in a master ball and destroyed my team, It was faster than my Starmie but it could have been choice scarf, still the master ball? What do you guys think.

Arande

I havn't ever played Revolution, but that doesn't give you guys the right to judge who uses hacked pokemon and who doesn't.

Well, when you get a pass exchanged to you with all 6 pokes met at 100, shiny, and on route 201, how can one say it isn't?

That's usually the extent of the hacks I've ran into. usually I run into odd passes, like 6 groudons someone apparently cloned from emerald, each with horrible movesets o_O (they were exactly the same, save for moves)

Space Guard

Professional Trainer
wow! what the hell

Please explain :p

I haven't been on PBR for a while, but I still think that the trainer I once fought who had 6 Regigigas was a hacker, unfortunately I won the battle because he/she ran away before I had chance to move. They also didn't give me their friend pass :(

The Fiend

I once fought a shiny porygon Z that was caught in a master ball and destroyed my team, It was faster than my Starmie but it could have been choice scarf, still the master ball? What do you guys think.

um that is possible I think, remember the trophy garden, there's a chance you'll find porygon there, if you start chaining you might find a shiny porygon, and you can throw a masterball at it :D so it's possible...

um that is possible I think, remember the trophy garden, there's a chance you'll find porygon there, if you start chaining you might find a shiny porygon, and you can throw a masterball at it :D so it's possible...

Yeah, but why the heck would you throw a masterball at a level 17? It doesn't even look cool with a masterball.

Arande

Yeah, but why the heck would you throw a masterball at a level 17? It doesn't even look cool with a masterball.

didn't you just say it was shiny? Maybe he didn't have a false swipe poke with him and didn't want to risk a random crit.

DarkLatios

SHINE GET
Another seemingly hacked team I faced online here.
The only Pokémon I remember he had was Togekiss. He was so cocky however, that he didn't even choose his Pokémon.
The Togekiss I believe was almost certainly hacked because:
A: It was faster than my Gengar. And it didn't have a Choice Scarf on because it used Air Slash, Aura Sphere and Extremespeed without switching.
B: EVERY TIME it hit with Air Slash, (Which was every time it was used) I always flinched.

John Light

once I faced a machamp, that knew dynamic punch it used it 5 times and hit all the time, also two of thosed where on my garchomp when sandstorm was active, so 3 times at 50% and 2 times at 35%

LucaEddeh

Lucario Ashamer :D
once I faced a machamp, that knew dynamic punch it used it 5 times and hit all the time, also two of thosed where on my garchomp when sandstorm was active, so 3 times at 50% and 2 times at 35%

Something tells me you faced a Machamp with the No Guard ability, which makes all moves by both sides to have 100% accuracy.

The Fiend

didn't you just say it was shiny? Maybe he didn't have a false swipe poke with him and didn't want to risk a random crit.

yep, that's excactly what I meant, and.. why doesn't porygon-z look good with a master ball anyway? it's shiny so it doesn't matter what ball it's in anyway

Gah, the most hacked team I faced was with a team of 3 Spiritombs and 3 Sableyes, all with wonderguard.

Most people find my Umbreon to be hacked. Its not.

I got really lucky with it. I got Decent IV's a good nature and its Shiny.

Although, like an idiot, I wasn't breeding with Egg moves, like I should have...

I wish I could have a wishpasser Umbreon...