• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most hacked team you,ve faced on random wi-fi

I found out that a few months ago, I was in Random Wi-fi, I saw the Infernape caught in a Master Ball. Not only that, it was caught in the Pokemon League! How unfortunate of him.

Alexcore

zeh l0l of 1337ness
Whats so odd about shiny legends in M-balls?
If you noticed a shiny legend you wouldnt throw
your master ball at it? I would

couldnt agree any more n_n
anyway the most hacked team i've met is 6 shiny arceus >__<

Blue Espeon

Another seemingly hacked team I faced online here.
The only Pokémon I remember he had was Togekiss. He was so cocky however, that he didn't even choose his Pokémon.
The Togekiss I believe was almost certainly hacked because:
A: It was faster than my Gengar. And it didn't have a Choice Scarf on because it used Air Slash, Aura Sphere and Extremespeed without switching.
B: EVERY TIME it hit with Air Slash, (Which was every time it was used) I always flinched.

I think its hacked, there is just no way a togekiss could be faster than an ev trained Gengar even with 252 evs in speed and a good nature. However air slash can hit and flinch thanks to Serene Grace.

The most hack ed team that i ever found would probably be shiny mew, mewtwo, darkrai, arceus, shaymin, and deoxys all coming out of measter ball with hp all up 999 and all their stats being maxed out.

Taunt kills darkrai.

littlerain

Straw Hat Pirate
I fought a team of all shiny mews before but it was clear that the person had no real battling skill. I beat him with my gallade alone. This is also probably because it was ev trained and the mews clearly were not. Night slash also had something to do with it...

swampertforever

Big ball o' Whims~
The Gyarados is shiny, and Gyarados can't be caught shiny using the Pokéradar because it doesen't appear in grass.
The Gyarados is both Shiny and Adamant, which happens to be the perfect nature for it.

there is a 1/8192 chance of a shiny anywhere you can catch pokemon, so it may not be hacked

mewtwos

Smell ya later!
I battled someone with a wonderguard arceus darkrai spiritomb deoxys
and shiny masterball starters's evolution (Empoleon, Chirazard)

The most hack ed team that i ever found would probably be shiny mew, mewtwo, darkrai, arceus, shaymin, and deoxys all coming out of measter ball with hp all up 999 and all their stats being maxed out.
you lie. Hacked stats can't pass the filter.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod

Its obvious you're lying. =/

Regifire

Marsh Trainer
The most hacked (well the ONE) hacked team I fought had all his Pokemon in Master balls, while they may not have seemed hacked, what gave his team away his Blaziken was caught in a Master Ball....

Gengar Fan

I just got done facing a team I suspect was hacked. It was a 3 on 3 battle and I never got to see the third poke but the 2 I did face seemed hacked. They were a persian and a miltank. The reason I suspect they were hacked is because they were both faster than both my alakazam and gengar. Both my pokes were EV trained too. Now I could be wrong but I don't think there's anyway a persian and a miltank could be faster than an alakazam and a gengar.Especialy if they are EV trained like mine are. Someone correct me if i'm wrong. Oh the persian knew water pulse too, can a persian learn water pulse ?

pinkerdroit

oishii desu ne
I just got done facing a team I suspect was hacked. It was a 3 on 3 battle and I never got to see the third poke but the 2 I did face seemed hacked. They were a persian and a miltank. The reason I suspect they were hacked is because they were both faster than both my alakazam and gengar. Both my pokes were EV trained too. Now I could be wrong but I don't think there's anyway a persian and a miltank could be faster than an alakazam and a gengar.Especialy if they are EV trained like mine are. Someone correct me if i'm wrong. Oh the persian knew water pulse too, can a persian learn water pulse ?

Persian can learn the TM Water Pulse. Also it is naturally a fast pokémon, did you check its nature and item? Choice Scarf can increase speed quite a bit :p

Gengar Fan

I havent checked yet but i did get there friend pass. I'll check it next time i play. So persian a fast poke huh? Well it might not have been hacked in that case. But i'm still a little suspiscous about the miltank. Miltank doesn't seem like a fast poke.

pinkerdroit

oishii desu ne
I havent checked yet but i did get there friend pass. I'll check it next time i play. So persian a fast poke huh? Well it might not have been hacked in that case. But i'm still a little suspiscous about the miltank. Miltank doesn't seem like a fast poke.

Yep.. it has 115 base speed (and Alakazam has 120). So with EVs and a +speed nature it can be pretty fast.

Miltank surprisingly has 100 base speed.. it could turn out relatively fast as well.

Kojima

^ Super Cooooooool ^
Wonder Guard Arceus. His other Pokemon were normal, nothing else.

Gengar Fan

Yep.. it has 115 base speed (and Alakazam has 120). So with EVs and a +speed nature it can be pretty fast.

Miltank surprisingly has 100 base speed.. it could turn out relatively fast as well.

Whoa, I didn't know Miltank had that speed. It's alot faster than it looks. lol.