• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most hacked team you,ve faced on random wi-fi

Leebui

Questionable...
Most of the ones I go against are ones that are pokesaved with nicknames on battle revoltion in random. My nickname legit Pokemon don't have their nicknames show and I pretty sure someone said pokesave Pokemon nicknames show on battle revolution. Though I'm not 100% sure.....

Unless, you know, check that little box that verifies that's the Pokemon's nickname. Then it'll show up as normal on PBR. >_>

You have to be careful with this thoguh. I thought my shiny floatzel was hacked cause it kept the name "MUSTEFLOTT" on random wifi...

Then only recently I realized why, it's french XD

Oh yeah, as for legends in masterballs. Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy can only be found in normal pokeballs, save for TRU manaphy, as far as I know. This also applies for starters obviously, and lucario, as you only get those as starters or eggs.

The foreign Pokemon rule only applies if Pokemon were Pal Parked via same region Pal Park (German to German, not English to Japanese GBA to Japanese DP or the like), or of course caught in that region with no nickname.

As for the event Pokemon, Mew and Jirachi also appeared in Cherish Balls at the PALCITY and 2007 Tanabata event respectively. Lucario can be in a Cherish Ball as it is also another PALCITY event.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
I guess my team? Lol, all of them are hacked. But it is impossible to tell that they are hacked, since I still lose lol. But seriously, Mine aren't like those max stat 31 IVs across the board kind of thing. I am honorable in my hacking. Well, sort of. I guess hacking isn't honorable to begin with. I don't battle a new person unless they are fine with my team. I have met crazy hacked Ubers. Shiny with nicknames. But oddly they probably had 0 IVs across the board since they were all OHKOed by my Zard. Lol.

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
I dont have wi-fi, but when im in a battle with my friends, i use my shiny Arceus!!! (mostly because they have one to!!)

I'm really happy. I hope I made your year too.

Right now i'm battling some n00b with a Deoxys and Darkrai. Not definitely hacked, but most likely.

Correct me if im wrong, but since there hasnt been a Darkrai event other then for the Jap one, doesnt Darkrai have to be hacked?

DarkLatios

SHINE GET
There are quite a few teams that seemed suspicious to me. Here is the most likely candidate:
Team: Guy with a Gyarados, (Shiny) Blissey, Infernape, Electivire, Gengar and Dusknoir.
Reasons why its likely he hacked: The Gyarados is shiny, and Gyarados can't be caught shiny using the Pokéradar because it doesen't appear in grass.
The Gyarados is both Shiny and Adamant, which happens to be the perfect nature for it. Speaking of natures...
All of the Pokemon have perfect natures.
The Blissey knows Seismic Toss, a move normally only obtainable to Blissey through the move tutor on FR/LG. And the Blissey hatched in Sinnoh. So the Blissey is definately hacked.
The nicknames for them showed up online when I battled him. And they weren't French names or anything like that, they were actual nicknames.

Did he hack? Yes, he did hack, but the only one we know he hacked for sure is Blissey, although Gyarados seems very likely to be hacked as well.

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
Correct me if im wrong, but since there hasnt been a Darkrai event other then for the Jap one, doesnt Darkrai have to be hacked?

That's why. There is the smallest chance they could have a legit movie Darkrai (I OHKOed it a Focus Energy Cross Chop, so I didn't see it's moveset or pokeball) even though it's very unlikely.

Sarracenia

Pokémagpie Zog
If the guy with the 6 shinies was named Zog then it was 99% likely that it was me.:D
My most hacked team's been a tie between an all-shiny team with:
Guy's name: POSEDION<umbrella>(yes, POSEDION not Poseidon)
Muscle guy in ocean
Shiny Kingdra named " SUMPDRA"
Shiny Kyogre
Shiny Weavile
Various other pink water-type shinies, all with horrible natures. I managed to take out his Kingdra but he used a scarfed water spout Kyogre which took out all 4 of my guys after 2 turns (was running sandstorm team; Cacturne scored OHKO on Kingdra and did half damage to Kyogre).

and this team:
Forgot the name
Standard Nate appearance
Regular Kyogre named "K YOGURT" (yes, I have as much idea of why he chose that name as you do)
Shiny Kyogre named "KYORGE"
Shiny Palkia
Shiny Dialga
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Mewtwo
He opened with both Kyogres, which were both cherishballed, and proceded to wash away my fire team with BOTH Kyogres running choice scarf water spout. If only I'd have had my Toxicroak...

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
On my old data before it messed up, 6 Dittos, All met at the same place, level 100, EXACTLY the same stats (even the normal one) 5 of them being shiny and one normal.

samuelrz

Lucario fan
A team of 6 Darkrai.

Quzo

I've face a Articuno with lock on. Thats pretty hacked and it had sheer cold too. :( I've also faced a Spiritomb with wonder guard.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
A team of 6 Darkrai.

I too faced a team of 6 Darkrai- all BOLD natured clones of eachother. However they didnt take a single step past my Sub Punching Tyrani-boah.

celebi63

Time Traveler
The most hacked team I've faced (that I could tell was hacked) was a team with a Darkrai before it was released anywhere!

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ

Meg Is Hoenn's Champ
The most hacked team one of my friends ever encountered was a team of around 3 shiny Shaymin's and 3 Shiny Darkrai's...They all said they were met in Sinnoh,Where in sinnoh? No clue! Maybe up AR Alley perhaps...

codishkingdom

Golden Pokemon!!!
most hacked team for me was some guy with a shiny darkrai and a shiny ho-oh

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
There are quite a few teams that seemed suspicious to me. Here is the most likely candidate:
Team: Guy with a Gyarados, (Shiny) Blissey, Infernape, Electivire, Gengar and Dusknoir.
Reasons why its likely he hacked: The Gyarados is shiny, and Gyarados can't be caught shiny using the Pokéradar because it doesen't appear in grass.
The Gyarados is both Shiny and Adamant, which happens to be the perfect nature for it.

Adamant Shiny Gyarados can be obtained without hacking, you just have to be really lucky.........too bad mine isn't Adamant :p