• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most hated Evolutionary Line?

Bronzor is the worst out of the two, but I still don't like Bronzong very much either. I can't really put my finger on why I don't like them either. It's just something about their design...

And I don't like the Chimchar line very much either. They're just so awkward and gangly.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
My only problems are the Pokemon that don't evolve untill level 4435345 (Larvesta, I'm looking at you)

ysmr97

I've got to say that Trapinch into Vibrava is one of the weirdest evolutions I've ever seen.

Remoraid ---> Octillery?

I've never been a fan of Axew, Oshawott or Vanillite. I just don't like their designs. :/

I completely agree on the first 2! Expecially Oshawott!!!!

Last edited:

adamfitz

poké-lover
Swoobats my favorite gen5 Pokemon!

Don't hate any Pokemon lines

Ditto B1tch

I don't dislike/hate an entire line in spite of some of them are very weird in my viewpoint. Anyways we could relate features between them even they not being similar on appearance.

Remoraid ---> Octillery
Trapinch ---> Vibrava
Dragonair ----> Dragonite

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Klink line, vanilite line....

Remmie

I just don't like the ones that don't make sense. Like Remoraid evolves into Octillery??? How does that puny fish evolve into an octopus???

The fish in question actually look like a gun, and the octopus looks like a canon, and a canon actually is stronger than a gun, so that's why Remoraid evolves into Octillery. That's what I read in TV.Tropes. And I don't like the Bidoof, Sunkern, Wooper and Kricketot lines.

Bluelatios*

Basically, my problem is with most human stereotype or invention based lines in general, with the exception of the ones that have a real background behind their existence (such as Voltorb literally being a creation of science). IMO, Pokemon ought to reflect the natural elements of their own world, not the human footprints of ours. Its what makes for a "realistic fantasy" if you will.

Stymie