• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Hated Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempeststorm34

I hate Butterfree, mostly because it looks bad and trainers with one on PBR would actually beat half my team with one.

coolespeon

I dont know.
mine´s bastiodon. because, how a well made pokemon as shieldon can evove in a f***ing
thing like that. Another is meowth, because it is almost useless, the only attack that is worthy in a littteral way, is pay day.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
My most hated Pokemon has got to be Piplup. Sorry to all Piplup fans out there, but its not cute. Its evil and wimpy. And then there's Dawn's Piplup... *shudders*

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Aerodctyl(typo i know) ugh i swear this pokemon is TOO FAST whenever i send something out against it my pokemon can never be faster than it, thus it does a powerful move taking out a good chunk of hp before the damn bird is shot down -_-.
Gyarados - This is also an annoying pokemon especially when it has earthquake and all you have is a Magnezone to counter it.

dragon_eye_2006

Hilo Thar!
Wynaut/Wobbufett... definitely...

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
well, my list goes as this:
abra: cant learn nothing for **** till lv. 16, hard to raise it beginning
magikrap: same thing as abra
bidoof: he is the spam of d/p/pt

Shmelvin

How has no one put Fearow down there yet? That thing always creeped me out, even from 1st Gen. It always looked like the Pokemon that would sit by the corner of the school and offer you cigarettes. Same with Probopass. That freaking mustache makes him look like a creeper History teacher.

Shmelvin

How has no one put Fearow down there yet? That thing always creeped me out, even from 1st Gen. It always looked like the Pokemon that would sit by the corner of the school and offer you cigarettes. Same with Probopass. That freaking mustache makes him look like a creeper History teacher.

Mongerty

Halo Fanatic

Yeah. The entire Spearow/Fearow line has always been creepy. I tried Leaf Green with Fearow as my flying type, but it just is not the same as Pidgeot.

zetsu

Akatsuki rules!!!
I would have to say I don't like Arceus..... Well, it's not that I don't like it, it's just that MewTwo was supposed to be the most powerful pokemon. I understand that people probably in the pokemon games probably don't even know Arceus exists, but it seems adding a "God" pokemon into the game is just a corporate money grabbing scheme...... It's probably just me though :p And don't get me wrong, I lovez ze pokemonz theys mayks mi leif compleet :D

Mongerty

Halo Fanatic
I would have to say I don't like Arceus..... Well, it's not that I don't like it, it's just that MewTwo was supposed to be the most powerful pokemon. I understand that people probably in the pokemon games probably don't even know Arceus exists, but it seems adding a "God" pokemon into the game is just a corporate money grabbing scheme...... It's probably just me though :p And don't get me wrong, I lovez ze pokemonz theys mayks mi leif compleet :D

No, I am pretty sure that you are not the only one. I also stick with the belief that Mewtwo should be the strongest. A God Pokemon seems like a cop-out.

uberhellie

more than 2 problems
Dunsparce. It was the most horrible, pointless pokemon ever. It might have been slightly better had they given it a proper type, or gave it some sort of story...but it was just filler material.

ElegyCity

Do we get ice cream?

Lol this makes me wanna go train one now.

I never really cared for the unown, having only hidden power as an attack is just horrid. I never really liked the idea of Arceus either, kinda silly to make him.

ForeverFlame

Tentacool and Zubat...

EDIT:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I came across that post, and I snorted Diet Coke out of my nose from laughing. Not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.