1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Most hated pokemon?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by swalot=yes, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swalot=yes

swalot=yes <-Get in ma bella!

Ok, everybody has a pokemon that they hate most. It can be anything from an ugly appearance to annoying cry's to unfair movesets. My personal most hated pokemon is togekiss. I despise togekiss because of the things haxed up air slash/serene grace combo. It wasn't enough to give it a move with a 60% flinch rate, they had to give it a 120 base power special attack stat and nasty plot to match. Does that thing really look like something that would know nasty plot?

2. elephantdog

elephantdog ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier

I really hate Glaceon from the way it looks. From battles, I hate Blissey the most.

3. KyleKW

KyleKW In an igloo..

YEA WELL LANTURN CAN SUCK IT

I really dislike dunsparce. I have no reason either.

4. AzureWatcher

AzureWatcher Glacier Hugger

*Ignoring the Glaceon comment.* Should this be in the polls?

Annyways! Scizor! Infernape! Blaziken! And any other fighting and steel and fire combination. They are just SOOOOOOO stupid and hideous and they hurt my beautiful ice types!

5. Metagross Guy

Metagross Guy ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.

Glaceon,Dunsparce,Tentacool and Geodude (just Geodude, not its evolutions. but i am not fond of them either) are the Pokemon i Loathe.

6. SSBB123

SSBB123 Hawtie

You, sir r a fool for having an opinion against a pokemon i like

7. GolemGuy

GolemGuy Better Than Thou

I really hate Pikachu.

Cuteness isn't Mawille or Jumpluff-type (where it wins me over) and it isn't uncute. -1 point.

Bad experiences in PMD, what with it's annoying questions and killing everyone I wanna recruit. -2 points.

Really lame movepool. -3 points.

Is the only Pokemon besides Paras avalible before Misty that isn't on the route above Cerulean or is Bulbasaur that is supereffective against water types, thereby limiting options. -4 points.

Representation of the anime, where horribly weak Pokemon like Starly seem horredously powerful, which is wrong.

Pikachu is stupid.

8. swalot=yes

swalot=yes <-Get in ma bella!

No, this shouldn't be in the polls section. There are 493 pokemon out there to hate, and That's way too many options for a pole. Why does everybody hate dunsparce? The thing is just so darn cute!

9. umbreon4ever

umbreon4ever Dark Trainer

Dunsparce, Purugly, Probopass, Tentacool, Abomasnow, Skuntank, and Cacturne.

10. KyleKW

KyleKW In an igloo..

Maybe if you tell me awesome things about it, I may reconsider

I'm not too fond of Lickilicky, I still feel like Lickitung should not evolve.

11. chimchar19

chimchar19 Rockstar Drift

I don't like magikarp. They get annoying if they don't have tackle or something. *splash* *splash*.

12. Metagross Guy

Metagross Guy ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.

Yeah, i guess its kinda cute = B

13. SSBB123

SSBB123 Hawtie

it doesnt have to be an actual poll to be in that section
    and yes dunsparce is win

14. Metagross Guy

Metagross Guy ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.

OhOhOh i just remembered!

I completly dispise Magikarp.

15. Sagachu

Sagachu Smooth as a Brock

Any pokemon that spams harden and sand-attack(I'm looking at you pidgey and metapod).

16. AzureWatcher

AzureWatcher Glacier Hugger

Darnsparce is win. However, i'm on the verge of a crusade upon hearing of these Glaceon haters.

Besides, it's better than Feebas. Which is like an undead Magikarp of some sort. >.>

17. umbreon4ever

umbreon4ever Dark Trainer

I agree, it just looked weird like the other new evolutions (Probopass, Ambipom, Electrivire, and Magmortar).

18. SSBB123

SSBB123 Hawtie

well it looks awesome which is good enough for me, GOD!
    hey i just noticed your from the same province as me

19. KyleKW

KyleKW In an igloo..

Okay, new hate. Feebas.

And I never expected someone to hate the beautiful Glaceon =[

20. cHaRiZaRd_FrEaK77

cHaRiZaRd_FrEaK77 New Member

Tangrowths look like blue spaggetti.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.