1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Most hated pokemon?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by swalot=yes, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucarioman098

lucarioman098 Aww isnt that cute

i agree the ou pokemon are boring the only ones i usually use are dragonite and alakazam but thats only because they are classics

2. The Benmeister

The Benmeister Master of Magnet

Anyone who brings hate upon my beloved Dunsparce, Qwilfish and Luvdisc is a heartless person.

Can't really say I hate anything. But if anything came close - Lucario. Overpopular, and bloomin' one Swords Dance and he decimates with Extremespeed.

3. Gaiasa Hinuta

Gaiasa Hinuta Banned

I loathe the total existance of Slaking. Why couldn't the evolution just stop at Vigoroth? Why bring the plague known as Slaking into the world? D: Its ability is just awful, and does it really have to be picking its nose in its pose? IS THAT REALLY NECESSARY?!

Along with the "hated one", I'm not fond of Magikarp, Starly, Heatrans, and Pikachu.

4. pachrishuluver

pachrishuluver Cute Pokemon Rule

How dare you they are 2 of my favoritist pokemon
    :)

5. lucarioman098

well slaking actually has some bad*** stats but just cant get past that effect

6. STICKTOPIA

STICKTOPIA Well-Known Member

The most hated Pokemon?! The devil from hell called Lapras!!!!

7. Nidowolf

Nidowolf .the power of one.

Probopass. And I shamelessly admit it's due to its appearance. Wtf, it looks like a robot Mario head on happy pills. As for battling, I really really hate battling any of Chansey's evolutions. Too much HP, too high of a Defense stat, and they always use Recover or whatever the hell their HP restorative move is.

8. lucarioman098

softboiled?

9. Staryu

Staryu I know, I know..

I hate Blissey cause it's so OU @_@ Same with Ninjask.

10. Polar Star

Polar Star Huzzah!

Nosepass, Probopass, and Pikachu.

11. Zonn13

Zonn13 87% Indubitable.

Okay, before I get started, I'm just going to say this...

Why are we fighting about other people's opinions?! People can like and dislike what they do, and it is quite impolite to go and pick on them just because they don't like something you do.
    elephantdog just doesn't like Glaceon. It's his opinion and he is entitled to it.
    I rest my case.

Now with that being said, I absolutely HATE, I repeat, HATE Medicham, Lucario, and Grovyle. Medicham is just ugly in my eyes, as it is many things I dislike all in one design (pink, puckered lips, puffy pants, weird bulgy head...). Lucario because it is ridiculously overused, hyped, and pretty overrated now. I mean, it got a movie, tons of anime episodes, and is used on every other competitive team I've seen. I'm just sick of looking at the thing. Grovyle is because of all the annoying people going "GROVYLE ROX MAI SOX SC3PT1LE SUX PEPLE SHULDN'T EVR EVOLV GROVYLE GROVYLE IZ TEH PWNZORZ!!!!11", and Sceptile is one of my favorite Pokemon. It just gets annoying after a while, being trolled for evolving my Grovyles. >_>;; Also, the design just doesn't appeal to me.

I also dislike Glaceon, Froslass (DO NOT QUOTE THIS AND COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT IS MERELY MY OPINION. Really, please.), Electivire, Salamence, Articuno (I've had terrible experiences with the thing...), Weavile, Glameow (NOT Purugly), Magmar (NOT Magmortar), Swellow, and Arbok.

Really, I do NOT mean to offend anyone, but this thread is turning real flamey real fast.

12. elephantdog

elephantdog ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier

I actually find Sceptile better looking than Grovyle and Treeko. I know Froslass is a big asset to my team but I think it's pretty ugly. Like c'mon what is it even suppose to be? I can barely even make out where each of its body parts go.

13. AzureWatcher

AzureWatcher Glacier Hugger

COMBEE. 'nuff said.

14. Dattebayo

Dattebayo Banned

Pichu, four words: Super Smash Bros. Melee.

15. Pkmn Breeder Jack

Pkmn Breeder Jack Static owns you.

Aww, come on, you've got to love the little guy with his goggles. He was just too adorable! XD

I can't stand Glameow and Purugly. Just disgraces to the name of pokemon, IMO. I mean, look at them. Ew much?

16. Flare64

Flare64 Proud Gen III Fan

Jynx is terribly ugly : /
    I like it, but still... It gives me nightmares.

17. Froggle

Froggle Lolipop Girl

I agree with Jack. I hate hate hate hate HATE Glameow and Purugly. They're just. So. Friggin. UNCREATIVE! >___<

I also don't like Beautifly and Dustox, for the same reason. Did they REALLY have to make them look almost exactly like Butterfree and Venomoth?

I'm an originality freak, sue me >>;

18. miu miu

miu miu Well-Known Member

Jynx is one hot pokemon have you seen Sucre(Jynx) on PokePalaceCity or PokePalaceTown V4? Also who doesn't think a blonde big breasted pokemon is not beautiful? lol

Anyways, I dislike dunsparce since there pathetic and forgotten, I don't even see why they can't just take him out of the pokedex.

19. Pkmn Breeder Jack

Pkmn Breeder Jack Static owns you.

lol, I am too. I was only like, 12 when Advance came out, and when I saw Beautifly on TV, I facepalmed. And this was before I even really cared. I still thought it was a joke.

20. Little Wishling

Little Wishling Still Rin

Oh, how I HATE Shuckle! How I freaking hate Shuckle! Especially Pike Queen Lucy's Shuckle! Stupid little turtle-like things in weird shells that go PROTECTPROTECTPROTECT three times in a row (calms down). But what I hate even more than Shuckle is Lucario. God. Just because he was awesome in some movie, knows Aura Sphere, knows how to manipulate the Pokemon version Force, and resembles the Egyptian god Anubis doesn't mean everyone has to slobber all over him. Frankly, he's not that great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.