• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most hated pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
But what I hate even more than Shuckle is Lucario. God. Just because he was awesome in some movie, knows Aura Sphere, knows how to manipulate the Pokemon version Force, and resembles the Egyptian god Anubis doesn't mean everyone has to slobber all over him. Frankly, he's not that great.

I like how you listed all of Lucario's good qualities and didn't mention a single bad thing, only to end with "Frankly, he's not that great."

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Purugly.
Frankly, it is just horrible.
I mean, an annoying cry, it looks really... Strange. AND LIEK OMG IM THE FIRST ONE TO NOTICE ITS NAME SOUNDS LIEK PURE-UGLY!!!11!

Oh, and it reminds me of this one girl at my school. Grr...

EDIT: Okay, this is one rank-up I could do without.

Froggle

Lolipop Girl
Awwww, I like Shuckle >: he's so funny to use in battle x3

Froggle

Lolipop Girl
Awwww, I like Shuckle >: he's so funny to use in battle x3

chrombot

The Steel Hearted
Besides unown? Cause unown is the most unuseable pokemon in the games, it's like, it doesn't count. Like when you say "the only pokemon that can learn twinneedle is beedrill" of course smeargle can learn it via sketch, but he's the exception. Unown is like, the exception cause it's so bad, you have to exclude it, or everyone would say they hate it.

Stantler kind of bothers me. It just always seemed too much like a normal deer to me.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Lucario.

I thought about it long and hard, and it was almost a tie between Lucario and Pikachu, but Lucario is the one I hate.

It has turned into a mini-Mewtwo. Every little boy I've met that likes Pokemon thinks the species is "cool". I do not see why that is so maybe someone can enlighten me but that is my opinion.

Synn

Female Dragon Tamer
Hates

Ones that use:

Protect/Detect
Supersonic/Confuse Ray
Double Team/Minimize
Obssessively

>.>

BlueInfernape

Ace Trainer
I think Hippopotas and every other pokemon that has the Move Earthquake is really annoying. I mean really. Earthquake kills all my pokemon in one hit.. i also dislike Gyarados because it toally Pwns my Infernape.. even at level 80

ZFXZFX

Lucario.

I thought about it long and hard, and it was almost a tie between Lucario and Pikachu, but Lucario is the one I hate.

It has turned into a mini-Mewtwo. Every little boy I've met that likes Pokemon thinks the species is "cool". I do not see why that is so maybe someone can enlighten me but that is my opinion.

I TOTALLY AGREE. But I hate Pikachu more, Including Pichu and Raichu.

I also hate every single pokemon that Dawn has. And pretty much all 4th gen pokemon. I CANNOT STAND THAT MONKEY AND PENGUIN THAT EVERYONE LOVES. (Piplup and Chimchar family)

Last edited:

Hyesz

Best Ness on Serebii
Feebas, locating one is a pain in the a-

Flamesword12

No, this shouldn't be in the polls section. There are 493 pokemon out there to hate, and That's way too many options for a pole. Why does everybody hate dunsparce? The thing is just so darn cute!

Possibly because Dunsparce can't evolve or because of it's weak move.

The Indomitable

Experienced Master
Hate is too strong a word, I dont hate any pokemon. However, I dont like

Graveler
Buizel
Floatzel
...Celebi
Clefairy
Machop
Girafarig

Thats about it, I think. Okay haters, lay out your wrath

The Indomitable

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
I think Hippopotas and every other pokemon that has the Move Earthquake is really annoying. I mean really. Earthquake kills all my pokemon in one hit.. i also dislike Gyarados because it toally Pwns my Infernape.. even at level 80

I shouldn't say anything, I really shouldn't, but this made me lol.

milenadrg

Arceus-I don't really want horse and random 4th gen Pokemon to be a God! A God deserved a better desing...
Riolu/Lucario-As first, I hate those new and totally stupid Aura powers(humans can have them:mad:)! I think they are getting lots of attention, plus I think they are both ugly...
Pichu-I never really liked this one. It's getting lots of attention and it's weak... :p
Latias-After watching a movie about it, I became it's hater...
Gardevoir-When I see fans drawing it those breasts, I want to explode from anger!
Cubone-It's story about it's mother and all for me is boring. I dislike it...
Milotic-Everyone thinks it's something special. I don't think it's beautiful, I think it's really ugly...
Luvdisc-Too romantic...

Skull-Kid

Lucario.

Lucario is seen as cool because it has an aura power. Every little boy dreams of having super power and having telepathic abilities. Lucario is also fighting and steel which are seen as "hard" or "tough". Steel and fighting sound and look strong to little boys. That's why Lucario is appealing. Also, it is a good competitive Pokemon as well.

I don't hate any Pokemon but I think the most hated is Bidoof.

Dattebayo

Banned
Lucario.

Because Lucario is smaller, heavier, and stronger than Mewtwo thanks to the power of the aura. Lucario also doesn't taken extreme damage from Mewtwo as it is part steel.

@Pkmn Breeder Jack: Pichu may be cute, but it's the absolute worst character of all time no thanks to the fact that it can hurt itself.

Lickilicky scares me...

Status
Not open for further replies.