1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Most hated pokemon?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by swalot=yes, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pkmn Breeder Jack

Pkmn Breeder Jack Static owns you.

I like how you listed all of Lucario's good qualities and didn't mention a single bad thing, only to end with "Frankly, he's not that great."

2. JIMMAH!!!!

JIMMAH!!!! Pickin' a winner

Purugly.
    Frankly, it is just horrible.
    I mean, an annoying cry, it looks really... Strange. AND LIEK OMG IM THE FIRST ONE TO NOTICE ITS NAME SOUNDS LIEK PURE-UGLY!!!11!

Oh, and it reminds me of this one girl at my school. Grr...

EDIT: Okay, this is one rank-up I could do without.

3. Froggle

Froggle Lolipop Girl

Awwww, I like Shuckle >: he's so funny to use in battle x3

4. Froggle

Froggle Lolipop Girl

Awwww, I like Shuckle >: he's so funny to use in battle x3

5. Rokroad

Rokroad Hot Drops

I hate none, but I think the most hated one in Dunsparce or Luvdisc.

6. chrombot

chrombot The Steel Hearted

Besides unown? Cause unown is the most unuseable pokemon in the games, it's like, it doesn't count. Like when you say "the only pokemon that can learn twinneedle is beedrill" of course smeargle can learn it via sketch, but he's the exception. Unown is like, the exception cause it's so bad, you have to exclude it, or everyone would say they hate it.

Stantler kind of bothers me. It just always seemed too much like a normal deer to me.

7. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Lucario.

I thought about it long and hard, and it was almost a tie between Lucario and Pikachu, but Lucario is the one I hate.

It has turned into a mini-Mewtwo. Every little boy I've met that likes Pokemon thinks the species is "cool". I do not see why that is so maybe someone can enlighten me but that is my opinion.

8. ebuks

ebuks MASTER MIND

i HATE UNKOWN, TENTACOOL AND MOST OF ALL KRIKETUNE

THese three are just too anoying to lay eyes upon

9. Synn

Synn Female Dragon Tamer

Hates

Ones that use:

Protect/Detect
    Supersonic/Confuse Ray
    Double Team/Minimize
    Obssessively

>.>

10. BlueInfernape

BlueInfernape Ace Trainer

I think Hippopotas and every other pokemon that has the Move Earthquake is really annoying. I mean really. Earthquake kills all my pokemon in one hit.. i also dislike Gyarados because it toally Pwns my Infernape.. even at level 80

11. ZFXZFX

ZFXZFX Well-Known Member

I TOTALLY AGREE. But I hate Pikachu more, Including Pichu and Raichu.

I also hate every single pokemon that Dawn has. And pretty much all 4th gen pokemon. I CANNOT STAND THAT MONKEY AND PENGUIN THAT EVERYONE LOVES. (Piplup and Chimchar family)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  12. Hyesz

Hyesz Best Ness on Serebii

Feebas, locating one is a pain in the a-

13. Flamesword12

Flamesword12 Active Member

Possibly because Dunsparce can't evolve or because of it's weak move.

14. The Indomitable

The Indomitable Experienced Master

Hate is too strong a word, I dont hate any pokemon. However, I dont like

Graveler
    Buizel
    Floatzel
    ...Celebi
    Clefairy
    Machop
    Girafarig

Thats about it, I think. Okay haters, lay out your wrath

The Indomitable

15. Flamesword12

Flamesword12 Active Member

Tentacool and Tentacruel- Annoying!!!
    Feebas- Too hard to evolve!

16. Pkmn Breeder Jack

Pkmn Breeder Jack Static owns you.

I shouldn't say anything, I really shouldn't, but this made me lol.

17. milenadrg

milenadrg Well-Known Member

Arceus-I don't really want horse and random 4th gen Pokemon to be a God! A God deserved a better desing...
    Riolu/Lucario-As first, I hate those new and totally stupid Aura powers(humans can have them:mad:)! I think they are getting lots of attention, plus I think they are both ugly...
    Pichu-I never really liked this one. It's getting lots of attention and it's weak... :p
    Latias-After watching a movie about it, I became it's hater...
    Gardevoir-When I see fans drawing it those breasts, I want to explode from anger!
    Cubone-It's story about it's mother and all for me is boring. I dislike it...
    Milotic-Everyone thinks it's something special. I don't think it's beautiful, I think it's really ugly...
    Luvdisc-Too romantic...

18. Skull-Kid

Skull-Kid Well-Known Member

Lucario is seen as cool because it has an aura power. Every little boy dreams of having super power and having telepathic abilities. Lucario is also fighting and steel which are seen as "hard" or "tough". Steel and fighting sound and look strong to little boys. That's why Lucario is appealing. Also, it is a good competitive Pokemon as well.

I don't hate any Pokemon but I think the most hated is Bidoof.

19. Dattebayo

Dattebayo Banned

Because Lucario is smaller, heavier, and stronger than Mewtwo thanks to the power of the aura. Lucario also doesn't taken extreme damage from Mewtwo as it is part steel.

@Pkmn Breeder Jack: Pichu may be cute, but it's the absolute worst character of all time no thanks to the fact that it can hurt itself.

20. TeeterDance

TeeterDance Member

Lickilicky scares me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.