1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Most hated pokemon?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by swalot=yes, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pkmn Breeder Jack

Pkmn Breeder Jack Static owns you.

I love Lickilicky! He's just so weird. And I like the quirky pokemon, like him and Tangrowth.

2. Neekerisanni123

Neekerisanni123 Kanbei <3 _ <3

Lickilicky,Milotic,Weavile,Glaceon,Electrivire...

Possibly almost every pokemon in Gen. IV. And some others as well.

3. GoodPokemonTrainer121

GoodPokemonTrainer121 Yeah man!! :)

I hate those pokemon that appear a lot in the games like Bidoof, Tentacruel, Starly, etc...

4. Venomfrog

Venomfrog Perpetual Observer

I despise Heatran. Partly because it looks hideous, but mostly because in every battle I did on ShoddyBattle before I quit that game half of my Fire attacks would be absorbed by a switch-in Heatran.

I do not mind it if one Pokemon consistently defeats me, but if that Pokemon is a legendary, then it gets extremely annoying. It felt like every opponent had their own personal Stark Mountain in their backyard.

Though, to be honest, I do not hate Pokemon as much as I hate the way they are exploited, but that does not change the fact that Heatran (and Garchomp, too) are the only Pokemon that make me cringe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.