• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most hated pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swalot=yes

<-Get in ma bella!
Ok, everybody has a pokemon that they hate most. It can be anything from an ugly appearance to annoying cry's to unfair movesets. My personal most hated pokemon is togekiss. I despise togekiss because of the things haxed up air slash/serene grace combo. It wasn't enough to give it a move with a 60% flinch rate, they had to give it a 120 base power special attack stat and nasty plot to match. Does that thing really look like something that would know nasty plot?

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
I really hate Glaceon from the way it looks. From battles, I hate Blissey the most.

AzureWatcher

Glacier Hugger
*Ignoring the Glaceon comment.* Should this be in the polls?

Annyways! Scizor! Infernape! Blaziken! And any other fighting and steel and fire combination. They are just SOOOOOOO stupid and hideous and they hurt my beautiful ice types!

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Glaceon,Dunsparce,Tentacool and Geodude (just Geodude, not its evolutions. but i am not fond of them either) are the Pokemon i Loathe.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
I really hate Pikachu.

Cuteness isn't Mawille or Jumpluff-type (where it wins me over) and it isn't uncute. -1 point.

Bad experiences in PMD, what with it's annoying questions and killing everyone I wanna recruit. -2 points.

Really lame movepool. -3 points.

Is the only Pokemon besides Paras avalible before Misty that isn't on the route above Cerulean or is Bulbasaur that is supereffective against water types, thereby limiting options. -4 points.

Representation of the anime, where horribly weak Pokemon like Starly seem horredously powerful, which is wrong.

Pikachu is stupid.

swalot=yes

<-Get in ma bella!
No, this shouldn't be in the polls section. There are 493 pokemon out there to hate, and That's way too many options for a pole. Why does everybody hate dunsparce? The thing is just so darn cute!

umbreon4ever

Dark Trainer
Dunsparce, Purugly, Probopass, Tentacool, Abomasnow, Skuntank, and Cacturne.

chimchar19

Rockstar Drift
I don't like magikarp. They get annoying if they don't have tackle or something. *splash* *splash*.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
No, this shouldn't be in the polls section. There are 493 pokemon out there to hate, and That's way too many options for a pole. Why does everybody hate dunsparce? The thing is just so darn cute!

Yeah, i guess its kinda cute = B

SSBB123

Hawtie

it doesnt have to be an actual poll to be in that section
and yes dunsparce is win

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
OhOhOh i just remembered!

I completly dispise Magikarp.

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock
Any pokemon that spams harden and sand-attack(I'm looking at you pidgey and metapod).

AzureWatcher

Glacier Hugger
Darnsparce is win. However, i'm on the verge of a crusade upon hearing of these Glaceon haters.

Besides, it's better than Feebas. Which is like an undead Magikarp of some sort. >.>

umbreon4ever

Dark Trainer
Maybe if you tell me awesome things about it, I may reconsider

I'm not too fond of Lickilicky, I still feel like Lickitung should not evolve.

I agree, it just looked weird like the other new evolutions (Probopass, Ambipom, Electrivire, and Magmortar).

SSBB123

Hawtie
Maybe if you tell me awesome things about it, I may reconsider

I'm not too fond of Lickilicky, I still feel like Lickitung should not evolve.

well it looks awesome which is good enough for me, GOD!
hey i just noticed your from the same province as me

KyleKW

In an igloo..
Darnsparce is win. However, i'm on the verge of a crusade upon hearing of these Glaceon haters.

Besides, it's better than Feebas. Which is like an undead Magikarp of some sort. >.>

Okay, new hate. Feebas.

And I never expected someone to hate the beautiful Glaceon =[

Tangrowths look like blue spaggetti.

Status
Not open for further replies.