• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most hated pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzureWatcher

Glacier Hugger
And I never expected someone to hate the beautiful Glaceon =[

Agreed. They must be blind to awesomeness.

Also, what's up with Skorupi and its evolved form? Soooo ugly and they all seem like they're about to fall on their face whenever they attempt at a step.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
YEA WELL LANTURN CAN SUCK IT

I really dislike dunsparce. I have no reason either.

LOL I love glaceon! But what I hate
Design: I have no hate WHAT IS LOVE
Battle: Skarmbliss Cheapo Combos
Internet: Arceus because just cause he is the god pokemon doesn't mean that he's unbeatable. Though he's got the highest base stat total, his max stats can be easily beaten by other legendaries.

Put your eggs in one basket arceus. Howabout a form with 1 HP, 1 Def, 1 Sp Def, 1000 ATK, 1 Sp ATK, 1000 SPD

umbreon4ever

Dark Trainer
Darnsparce is win. However, i'm on the verge of a crusade upon hearing of these Glaceon haters. >.>

WHAT?!!!!!!!!

Why would someone not love a Beautiful Ice-type Eeveelution.

Edge Master

I'm back!
amazing that bidoof hasnt been mentioned yet. i hate him for a reason unlike most of his haters though. he killed my family.
yes you heard right. bidoof killed my family.
but really i dont like him because he disgraces beavers and is only usefull as an hm slave. but there isnt much to do with making a beaver pokemon. hmmmm

Cubones_Mother

Go Super Sandslash!
Also, what's up with Skorupi and its evolved form? Soooo ugly and they all seem like they're about to fall on their face whenever they attempt at a step.

I take offence to that :p
Bidoof needs to like, DIE. They are like, everywhere.... Talk about overpopulation. Someone needs to capture them all, spay and neuter them, release. No more Bidoof! Bidoof goes Poof!

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
I LOVE the Eevee evolutions that when Glaceon came out, it was a big disappointment compared to the others so I find it horribly disgusting.

umbreon4ever

Dark Trainer
What about Sableye??

It freaked the **** outta me when I was little.

Edge Master

I'm back!
i never knew how unpopular glaceon is. i personaly like it a lot. its probably my favorite eevee evoluion too. its a nice light blue and seems so calm and peacful. and it can be a good battler too.

Sagachu

Smooth as a Brock
Internet: Arceus because just cause he is the god pokemon doesn't mean that he's unbeatable. Though he's got the highest base stat total, his max stats can be easily beaten by other legendaries.

I also hate Arceus. Its really going to be called the god pokemon when its not being played by good comepetitors it can be defeated by any poke.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
i never knew how unpopular glaceon is. i personaly like it a lot. its probably my favorite eevee evoluion too. its a nice light blue and seems so calm and peacful. and it can be a good battler too.

I'd be fine with it if they change everything on it from its neck up.

KyleKW

In an igloo..
Now that I'm thinkin, Banette might be one of my least liked Pokemon. Don't get me wrong.. Shuppet is amazing.

Edge Master

I'm back!
sableyes are kinda scary. i had a nightmare about one once. but i kinda like them now but not as good as spiritomb oh and
feebas=zombiekarp.
yeah i hate feebas. theyre too hard too find

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
Quagsire.

DOUBLETEAM PROTECT DOUBLETEAM PROTECT DOUBLETEAM PROTECT DOUBLETEAM PROTECT DOUBLETEAM PROTECT DOUBLETEAM PROTECT DOUBLETEAM PROTECT DOUBLETEAM PROTECT DOUBLETEAM PROTECT DOUBLETEAM PROTECT

Emploeon used Grass Knot! It's Super Effective!

Bertha used one Full Restore!

>:[

Edit: I also don't like Kabutops, but only because it's been the antagonist in a few of my nightmares.

Edge Master

I'm back!
i hate a lot of OU pokemon. i mean, after a while they just get boring with everyone using them.
shiny weavile is another hate. who decided to make it pink?

Status
Not open for further replies.