• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Most Hated Video Game Character

Tingle from the Zelda series, he was ok in MM he was actually helpful in a nice way.

BUT IN WIND WAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The amount of travelling I had to do just to find Rupees for his map skills was a pain in the ***** Plus when you first meet him you have to break him out of jail, he keeps his brothers (If they even are his brothers) as slaves on his stupid, garish island, his island is surrounded by sharks and other annoying things, I hate his stupid "kooloolimpah" crap and his laugh, in general he looks creepy because he's a middle aged man dressing in lycra pretending to be a fairy. I mean come on you can't get anymore wrong than that.

Also I must be the only person I know who didn't think Navi was annoying, however Tatl's little "Ding ding ding!" was annoying.

I also hate Hojo from FFVII, he caused a lot of problems and he was a slimey looking creep.

And Breath of fire IV's faeries, they made me do so many mini games and then you had to go to thier homeland and do stuff there. In fact any person who made you do a stupid amount of mini games before you could get on to the next main part annoyed me soooooo much. Couldn't be bothered with it most of the time.

Victory

Banned
The lady in Veilstone that bought all the ragecandy bars...

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
The lady in Super Paper Mario that gets mad at you for stepping on her contact. WELL F*CK YOU THEN, I'LL JUST GO PAST YOU SINCE YOU CAN'T SEE NOW.

Sam2010

Cheers
The Professor's at the beginning of every pokemon game as well as the people that teach you how to catch pokemon. Waste of time.

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
Cameron the Photographer in SoulSilver. He follows my every move and ends up being in the same city as me, every time. I find it annoying that he ends up in practically every city and then says 'Just when you least expect it!' then I am like 'It is getting old bro -.-'
I personally think he's a stalker.

I hate the manager of the Kanto radio tower because he built a tower over the gravesite of thousands of dead Pokémon in G/S/C and HG/SS. Talk about disrespect for the dead -_-

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I personally think he's a stalker.

I hate the manager of the Kanto radio tower because he built a tower over the gravesite of thousands of dead Pokémon in G/S/C and HG/SS. Talk about disrespect for the dead -_-
Zombie apocalypse anyone?

whiny little kids on call of duty black ops....Yes i'm a girl and i play COD: BO on the wii and sometimes on my cousin's xbox and it seems that the whiny little kids that are younger than me (I'm 12) are on the Xbox version, but they can appear on the Wii version too.
They always scream and whine and when me and other more mature people tell them to shut up they start crying and say "Why do you hate meeeee???"

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
whiny little kids on call of duty black ops....Yes i'm a girl and i play COD: BO on the wii and sometimes on my cousin's xbox and it seems that the whiny little kids that are younger than me (I'm 12) are on the Xbox version, but they can appear on the Wii version too.
They always scream and whine and when me and other more mature people tell them to shut up they start crying and say "Why do you hate meeeee???"

If I were you I would just ignore them and enjoy the hilarity of pre-10 year olds rage quitting :p

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII

There are no words.

Just watch:
The worst character EVER.

"You switch between characters and play them in sections, so oh, there's Snow, we haven't seen him in 6 hours why don't we play his story, well NO!
Time for some Vanille and Chocolate!"
I was going to say that was so racist, but then he said it and yeah,
the video was pretty funny though

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
Zombie apocalypse anyone?

that's scarily feasible considering that the guy built a mass media device over the gravesite. Imagine, people and/or Pokemon getting possessed from turning their radios on, or even worse, just from being struck by radio waves.

jmdavid12

Challenge Accepted
Captain Qwark from the Ratchet & Clank series. Of all the boneheaded things he's done...let's see...he tried to kill you in Ratchet & Clank 1, even though he's the "superhero of the galaxy". He took credit for killing a major boss in the game, and faked death in Ratchet & Clank 3 Up Your Arsenal. He tried to destroy a time machine, but ended up giving it to the badguy of the game, who is a crazy lunatic bent on destroying the people of your race, and bringing back his own EXTREMELY destructive race in Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, and he lied to your face about a couple bajillion times. There's even more that I don't know about! If I had 5 desrcibe him they would be:
stupid lying world class suck-up.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Louie from Pikmin 2, he's the entire reason why you have to collect all that treasure...then again, without him, the game would have no motive. I wonder what the motive in the 3rd instalment will be.